Πλάσματα του Κάτω Κόσμου (Ceatures Of The Underworld)

Almost six weeks had passed since Melania's arrival at Castle Dimitrescu, and it was like she was part of the family. She had spent a lot of time with the girls, getting to know them, and unbeknownst to the Lady, got to know her better too, through the eyes of her daughters. She started helping the Lady out with her wine business, and keeping an eye on the maids. Melania was awe-struck since first laying eyes on Alcina, often dreaming of her. She felt disappointed, when it seemed like the Lady didn't have the same feelings. Regardless, she carried on, she hasn't been this happy in a long time. When she wasn't with Alcina, she was practicing her magic, away from anyone, for their safety. She wasn't ready to show Alcina her abilities just yet. Both of them however, have been stealing glances of each other, every chance they got. Alcina making sure that Melania doesn't catch her.

"Elena!" Lady Dimitrescu called her handmaid from her study. She was busy with some paperwork from the wine business. The older maiden entered the study, bowing slightly.
"Yes, my lady?"
"Fetch Baroness Dracos for me. Tell her to meet me in my private chambers." she tells the maiden, but hearing no response. She turns to see Elena with a confused expression, mouth agape.
"Well?" the Lady demanded, a bit annoyed.
"Apologies, my lady. Right away!" she stammered, quickly turning and disappearing, leaving the Lady confused as to what just happened. Not too long after, Alcina hears a knock on the doors of her private chambers.
"Poți intra." she says in a low voice. She was sitting at her vanity reading a book, a glass of wine hanging from her hand. Melania enters, stopping at the door, not sure why she was in the Lady's private room. She looks around the large room, sees a large, four-poster bed with a canopy and curtains around it, made of dark red material. There was vintage mahogany furniture around the room, and glass doors leading to a private balcony.
"You called for me, kyria mou?" she asks with a husky voice. Alcina looks up from her book, and turns to look at Melania, from her vintage wing-back chair. She frowned, upon seeing Melania's clothing. Red skinny jeans, ripped at the knees, and a black hoodie with the word 'Metal head' on the front. She wasn't wearing shoes, just black ankle socks.
"Kyria mou? Does that mean 'my lady'?" she asks, lighting a cigarette.
"Yes my lady. Would you rather have me use English words? Unfortunately I don't know any Romanian." she asks in her heavy Greek accent, a bit worried that she might have upset the Lady.
"No, draga mea, not at all. I was merely curious, since I don't know any Greek. I can speak Romanian, French, Russian and Latin." she answered with a proud smile.
"Impressive. What can I do for you this lovely evening, Kyria mou?" Melania asks confidently.
"I was wondering if you would like to join me for a cup of tea?" she slowly gets up from her chair. That's when Melania's jaw dropped. The Lady, now standing her full height, was wearing a long nightgown, that was slightly see-through. Melania could see a red corset lingerie set, garter straps included. The Lady was standing with her one hand on her hip, the other holding a cigarette. Melania quickly looked away, blushing. Trying to hide her smile, Alcina asks: "Melania, darling, are you alright?" she asks tauntingly. She did this on purpose, trying to get the beautiful creature's attention. Melania clears her throat.
"Ahem, uh, no. Of course not, my lady. I'd love to." she mumbles, feeling her cheeks warm up. Melania realizes, however, that this is a dance for dominance. To see who will break first. She quickly composes herself, putting her hands behind her back, fiddling with her fingers. She was ready to play her little game.
"Allow me to go and dress into something more comfortable. Something more to your liking, perhaps? I can see you don't like my clothes, omofora matia" she almost purrs the last words. This caught Alcina off guard - she didn't expect Melania to try her dominance. 'oh youngling, you will not win this little game of mine' Alcina thinks to herself, smirking at Melania.
"You may, my dear. Do hurry, I don't like to be kept waiting." the Lady says.

Melania takes advantage of her vampiric speed, as soon as she closed the doors, she speeds off, flying to her room. She quickly changes and makes sure her make up is perfect. She loosens her hair, letting the raven waves fall around her shoulders. She sprays herself with her wild jasmine perfume. She takes a deep breath and makes her way back to the Lady's chambers. Alcina went to the glass doors, opening them and letting the warm summer air flow into the room. The two chairs faced the balcony, and gave an nice view of the magnificent mountains and forests outside. There was a full moon, slightly lighting the surrounding area, making it look magical. She was leaning against the door frame, one arm folded under her breasts, the other holding a cigarette. She heard a knock on the door.
"Intra." she says, not turning around. She could feel... Butterflies?
"Kyria mou?" a soft but strong voice came from the door. Trying to hide her excitement, she turns around to greet Melania, waiting at the door.
"Well, come in, draga mea. Or are you afr-" Alcina stopped talking when her eyes fell upon Melania. She was wearing something similar to Alcina, dark purple lingerie, garter straps and corset, covered by a floor-length nightgown, see-through black lace. Her long raven hair was hanging loose around her shoulders. She started walking towards the Lady, with two wine glasses and a bottle of wine in her hands. Alcina stood there, silently watching her, like a predator watching her prey. Melania took her hand, and gave her a kiss on her knuckles. On the inside, Alcina was losing her mind, so attracted to the woman in front of her. She hasn't felt like this towards anyone before. Ever. She quickly composed herself, reminding herself of their little game.
"Take a seat, draga mea. You look beautiful. Thank you for bringing some wine for us" she says as she takes a seat.
"Not at all, my lady. I hope you don't mind. Tea is a bit too weak for me."
"Oh, craving something stronger, are we?" Alcina laughs, taking a drag from her cigarette.
"Indeed. I am not scared." Melania laughs, lighting her own cigarette. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your company, Kyria mou? And you look gorgeous by the way. Red is in fact, my favorite color." she smiles an alluring smile.
"Thank you, my dear. But hardly." Alcina giggles, trying to brush off the compliment. 'I am not gorgeous' she thought to herself.
"Oh but you are gorgeous. More than Aphrodite herself." she told Alcina, almost as if she could read her mind. 'Aphrodite isn't as beautiful as Artemis' Alcina thinks to herself, a bit taken aback.
"Besides, no goddess is more beautiful than Artemis." Melania says, smiling broadly at the beautiful Lady next to her.
"Interesting" was all Alcina said, noticing what was happening.
"I wanted to see you this evening, to inform you that the other lords and Mother Miranda would like to meet you. They're coming over tomorrow." she said in a formal tone.
"Should I be worried? I mean, it's not everyday other lords and ladies wants to meet me." Melania says nervously.
"No need to be nervous. I won't leave your side. My dear brother is very keen to meet you. They simply wish to know, who is the raven-haired beauty, that's roaming my castle."
Melania smiles, puts out her cigarette, and takes a sip of wine, trying to get a grip. All of a sudden, she started getting dizzy, her vision got blurry and she couldn't hear what Alcina was saying. The last thing she saw was Alcina's concerned expression, before darkness took over completely.

"Melania! Melania, please draga mea. Open your eyes!" Alcina was on the floor, cradling Melania in her arms, as she's laying on her back. A serious panic came over Alcina, trying to get Melania to wake up.
"Priveghi! La naiba!" she yells, before finally, Melania opens her eyes.
"Oh, draga mea, are you alright?" Alcina asks, helping her sit up.
"Yes, I am fine. I apologize, kyria mou. I sometimes faint when I get a vision" she starts to get up, but soon realized that she was still dizzy.
"I want you to stay here tonight. I want to keep an eye on you. You worry me. Come." Alcina takes Melania by the arms, and leads her towards her bed. Just as they reach the bed, Melania loses consciousness again. Alcina catches her before she could hit the ground. She picks her up, and places her on the bed. 'Oh my Creatură frumoasă, what is happening with you? Alcina mumbles to herself. She undresses Melania, putting her under the soft covers. She walks around and gets into the bed on her side, picks up her book and starts reading, glancing over every now and then. She fell asleep an hour later.

When Melania woke up, she notices that she's in Alcina's bed, with the Lady asleep next to her. The Lady had wrapped her arm around Melania's waist. Melania blushes when she realized that she was only in her underwear. Corset and bra hanging over the back of the chair. She decided to lie down again, feeling extremely tired. She lies down facing the Lady. 'How could such a goddess believe that she's not beautiful? Why does she think herself to be a monster? This doesn't make sense to me. She is the most beautiful creature of the Underworld. More beautiful than any other goddess.' Melania thinks to herself, softly brushing a strand of Alcina's long hair behind her ear. Beautiful.
Melania drifts into a peaceful sleep, falling in love with a goddess.

*************************************

Puteți intra - you may enter. (Romanian)
Kyria nou - my lady. (Greek)
Draga mea - my dear. (Romanian)
Creatură frumoasă - beautiful creature. (Romanian)
Omofora matia - pretty eyes (Greek)
Priveghi! La naiba! - Wake! Goddammit! (Romanian)

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!, 🖤