Chapter 36: Lust, And Nothing More.

Alcina and Melania kissed happily as they walked to their carriage, going back to the castle. They were grabbed by the girls, to take photos with everyone. First the photographer, armed with a vintage analog camera, ducked under the black cloth behind the lens and took photos of the brides. Next it was the brides and the girls, and then Karl and Alcina. And so forth. The matriarchs didn't even realize how many photos were taken, too infatuated with each other. After the photo shoot, they make their way to the reception at the castle, being greeted and congratulated by their guests. The maidens also took a moment to admire their ladies. Everyone made their way to the ball room, leaving the middle of the dance floor open to the brides. Thick fog rolled over the floor as they slowly made their way. Melania took Alcina's right hand in her left and wrapped her right hand around her waist. "Can you remember how to dance? We completely forgot about our first dance." Melania laughed, her dark makeup a stark contrast to her purple eye, shining bright.
"Yes, love. I remember. Dance with me." Alcina cooed, placing her hand on Melania's shoulder. A song started playing and Alcina frowned, but soon liked the song, fitting their wedding theme perfectly. (Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart)
They gracefully glided along the floor, as if they were dancing every day of their lives. Alcina's dress elegantly flowed behind her as they danced, their eyes were always focused on each other. To others, it might have looked like they were concentrating hard on their dance and their movement, but in reality they were simply staring into each other's eyes, warm gold meeting warm purple. They were completely lost in each other, completely forgetting that they were surrounded by people. They finally broke their trance when they saw Daniela and Alexandra join the dance floor, just as elegantly flowing with the music. Bela and Donna were next, Bela's white-blonde hair flowing with each turn they made. Donna's black dress shined ever so slightly with glitter. Luca held his hand out to Cassandra, who took it eagerly, smiling brilliantly as they too joined. Karl and Stefan joined too, surprising Alcina, who didn't think her brother would actually dance. Stefan's black tuxedo beautifully complimented Karl's red and black tuxedo. And lastly, Kyra and Daphnae joined the Dimitrescu's, Daphnae's white dress contrasting Kyra's black and red beautifully. Their guests watched in awe at the beautiful family as they danced, perfectly in sync with the music and with each other. Soon the song changed and everyone applauded and other people joined the dance floor. Kyra and Daphnae didn't stop dancing, enjoying themselves immensely. The brides walked around, meeting and greeting everyone.

"And this is Count Vlad, head of one of the biggest covens in Romania, and his wives." Alcina introduced Melania to a very pale, blonde man with three women at his side.
"A pleasure, Count." Melania said, as the vampire took her hand and kissed it. He smiled a creepy smile, the women at his side watching Alcina carefully.
"The pleasure is mine, countess Dimitrescu. I look forward to a more casual visit, from the both of you, one day." he said in a heavy Romanian accent.
"Of course, Count Vlad. Alcina and I will definitely make a plan for a visit." Melania lied, laughing to herself as Alcina pushed her gently away from the vampires. They moved to their table, to relax for a moment. Their table was decorated with black candles and golden candle holders. All along the middle of the table, all kinds of different black flowers laid, including black dahlia, chocolate cosmos, calla lilies, black violas, fiddle roses, bat orchards and many more. The plates were vintage Victorian, the utensils a faded vintage gold. The whole look gave off a Victorian and Gothic style, and the matriarchs loved it. They loved the entire theme, admiring every detail.
"Are you happy, mon amour?" Alcina asked, taking Melania's hand. They were looking at each other, drinking their wine, occasionally looking at the dance floor, the girls, Luca, Kyra and Daphnae having a great time.
"So much. You have no idea, my love." Melania said as she cupped Alcina's face and kissed her softly, Alcina's hand snaking up her tux and pulling on the collar of her blazer.
"Mmm. I love you, Lady Dimitrescu." Melania mumbled against her mouth.
"As I love you, Lady Dimitrescu." she said, loving the sound of her last name with Melania. To them, it felt right. Meant to be.
"We need to speak to everyone about moving. Especially because of Alexandra, Luca, Donna and Stefan. They need to make a decision." Melania said, still kissing Alcina.
"Yes, I refuse to leave any one of them behind." their lips still pressed firmly on each other.
"I agree. I'll go find Karl and Stefan. Tell the girls to meet us outside in the courtyard. Goddammit you taste delicious, I'll kiss you the whole night." Melania reluctantly pulled away. Alcina just smiled, eyes half lidded, wanting more. She kissed Alcina on the cheek and quickly went to look for her brother in law. She soon found him and Stefan and they met the others in the courtyard.
"We'll leave you to it, zahăr." Alexandra said, about to leave with her brother, Donna and Stefan.
"No, please stay. This involves all of you." Melania said.
"Alright, my family. Melania and I have some... urgent news to share." Alcina said, gripping Melania by the arm..
"You're pregnant?!" Karl yelled, laughing as he took another sip of his wine. Melania punched him on his shoulder, smiling. Kyra and Daphnae rolled their eyes.
"Hush now. This is serious. We were thinking of immigrating to Greece. And we hope that all of you will join us, because we won't leave here without any one of you. I cannot lose anyone of you. You don't have to answer tonight, think about it." she said, holding Alcina's hand. They were met with unsure and unreadable expressions.
"We'll think about it, mother." Bela was the only one to answer, as she spoke softly, a deep frown on her face. Melania and Alcina both grew nervous, but didn't object. Kyra gave the brides a reassuring glance, before she and Daphnae went back to the dance floor. They went their own way, not sure what to do. Nevertheless they enjoyed the rest of the evening, dancing happily and drinking wine. The girls danced happily with each other, laughing. Luca and Karl had some sort of playful fight, ending with Luca jumping on his back, laughing happily. Kyra and Daphnae danced like Kyra was a young woman, not even getting tired. The brides joined the dance floor, Melania dancing with all three her daughters in her arms, and Alcina gracefully dancing with her brother. They all had a wonderful time, talking to the other guests, laughing and drinking. Soon, some guests were leaving, thanking and congratulating the brides.