Chapter Twenty-Three: Taming A Lioness

18+
*************************************

The following morning Bela woke up, happy to see Donna, asleep next to her. She looked at her, admiration and love the only thing to be seen in her eyes. Bela thought it ridiculous, blasphemous even, that Donna thought of herself as an ugly woman. She brushed her pale skin, the mark the Cadou had made, only made her more beautiful. She placed a soft kiss on the sleeping beauty's cheek.
"Wake up, Donna my love." Bela whispered. Donna's eyes fluttered open, worried at first, not remembering everything right at the moment. When she saw Bela smiling at her, she relaxed, blushing softly.
"Good morning, dear. How are you feeling?"
"I'm exhausted, after yesterday's fun. But I'm happy to be here with you. How's your wounds? Are you in pain?"
"No, they've gone already. I'm fine. I'm so happy to see you, after all this time, love." Donna gave her a lingering kiss on her lips.
"So am I. I missed you. Will you stay with me? Here in the castle? You'll be safe here." Bela asked her, a bit nervous about asking her such an important question.
"Love. What of Alcina? I'd love to live here with you, but I don't want to upset your mother." Donna said, a sad smile on her face.
"Don't worry about her. I'll deal with her later. Your safety is important to me." she said with a bit of a growl, growing angery at her mother again.
"Please, don't be mad at her. I'm not mad at her. She's your mother, love. She was only trying to protect you, and your sisters. I completely understand her reaction yesterday."
"I know, but how am I supposed to talk to her when she acts like that? She wouldn't have listened." Bela sighed. Donna frowned.
"How sure are you, that she wouldn't have listened to you? You said that her mood has been much better since Melania arrived?" she asked.
"You're right. I should speak to Melania."
"Bela no. You need to speak to your mother. She knows she was wrong and she's probably ashamed of her behavior. And too proud of a woman to come to you. She'll suffer in silence. You know that." Donna said, hoping Bela will listen.
"How did a trouble maker and a peace keeper end up in love?" Bela asked, smirking.
"I don't know. Yet here we are." she laughed.
"You're right, Donna. I'll speak to my mother. I love you."
"I love you too, so much." they share a long passionate kiss, before heading to the bathroom for a shower.

Melania and Alcina was over-looking the building and repairs of the eastern and southern wings of the castle. Neither of them liked it, there were men everywhere. Melania was keeping an eye on Alcina, after yesterday's incident, it had hurt her a lot, and she just wanted to make sure that she didn't kill one of the builders. Alcina decided to wear one of her dresses today, a Grey Victorian-Era dress, with open shoulders. Her hair was pinned up neatly like always and she was wearing her gloves. Melania was staring at her, unable to look away. She was intimidatingly beautiful. However, Melania could see that she was still upset.
"My love?" Melania approached, it was like a rabbit approaching a lioness.
"Mmm? What's wrong?" she spoke quickly, as if she was in a hurry. Before Melania could speak, a builder caught Alcina's attention.
"You! Omuleț prost! Do you not know how to align the bricks properly?! Why are you a builder?! I'll-" she stopped herself and pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to calm down. She suddenly shot a glare at Melania, with rage in her eyes.
"Follow." she ordered. Melania frowned as she looked at the builders, frozen with fear. She laughed at them.
"Get back to work, pussies." she chuckled before running after Alcina. She caught up with her, as she walked up the corridor. Melania wasn't sure where they were going, but followed anyway. As they passed a closet, Alcina practically tackled her, shoving her aggressively into the room. They got inside and Alcina pinned her against the wall, her hand on her throat. She used her foot to kick the door closed.
"Love, what are you doing?" Melania asked. Any other person would be terrified in a situation like this. But Melania just looked at Alcina, deadly calm and amused.
"J’ai besoin de me débarrasser de cette colère." was all she said, before aggressively kissing her, keeping her arms pinned to her sides. Melania loved this.
"What would you have me do for you, mon amour?" Melania smiled, still deadly calm. Alcina suddenly grabbed a piece of fabric from a box on a shelf, and tied Melania's hands behind her back. So tight, a normal human being's wrists would have snapped. Melania smiled, the deadly calm being replaced by excitement. And lust. Alcina looked at her, golden eyes burning, biting her lip.
"Soumettez-moi"