Chapter 25: Απαχθεί (Kidnapped)

A week had passed since Melania adopted the girls unofficially. They were wearing their necklaces proudly, never taking them off. Alcina only took off her rhodium bracelet when taking a bath. The castle has finally been repaired, the eastern and southern wings looking like before. Alcina decided to add another room for Melania and the girls. She added a music room, complete with sound-proof walls. She looked forward to playing the piano again. Melania stocked the room with a giant, vintage grand piano, violins, cellos and other instruments. Melania was keen on taking the girls there this afternoon. Alcina and Melania was taking a blood bath, discussing the wedding. Alcina was sitting in front of her, between her legs, and had a tablet in front of them, going through pictures.
"So, since I know you like Victorian-Era clothing, I was thinking of something like this." she showed her a picture of a dress and a suit set, vintage Gothic style, black, with purple colors.

" she showed her a picture of a dress and a suit set, vintage Gothic style, black, with purple colors

"OH, that's beautiful! I love the purple, but then again, I like this one just as much." a maroon painted nail scrolled to the picture of the dress she was talking about.

"Mmm

"Mmm. I like it too. I found a cake that might go with that." it took her a while for her to find it, since she's saved hundreds of pictures.

"Oh, I love it! I like how the red resembles blood" Alcina hummed, smiling happily

"What if we asked Donna to make us our wedding outfits? We can just explain to her what we're looking for."
"I'm sure she'd love to. She loves making dresses." Alcina said, picking up her one leg, letting the blood run down her smooth skin.
"I'm not wearing a dress. You're the bride. You're wearing the dress." Melania chuckled, earning a pinch from Alcina.
"You're the bride too. You're a woman, last time I checked." she laughed.
"Mmm. We'll see. For now, we have to get out."
"You're right. I suppose." Alcina sighed, taking blood baths with her lover was one of her favorite things to do.