Chapter Four: O față nouă. (A New Face)

A maid came running down the hall towards Lady Dimitrescu's private chambers, later in the afternoon. She stops to catch her breath, and then slowly knocked on the door.
"Poți intra." Alcina says, putting her book down. She was reading Dante's Inferno.
"My lady, apologies for disturbing. Your guest has arrived." the maiden bows slightly. And with that, she hears an ungodly noise, something she's never heard before. Concern for the well-being of her daughters, she quickly makes her way down the stairs towards the foyer. She sees her daughters standing in the main entrance door, and she sighs in relief. Bela and Cassandra, open mouthed and Daniela, smiling excitedly. 'Thank God they are alright. What on earth is going on?' she thinks to herself, moving towards the girls.

As Alcina came to the massive door, she saw a woman, sitting on what she could only describe as an iron horse. With the sun slowly setting, Alcina watches the orange light of the sun create a beautiful picture, her mouth slightly opens, the girls next to her, excitedly fidgeting. Sitting upon a purple motorcycle, a woman, a very tall woman. She takes off her helmet and whips her long, wavy black hair back. Dressed in black skinny jeans, black and red corset tightly wrapping her torso, thick biker jacket with a skull on the back and a huge pair of ladies biker boots. Alcina looks closer, and noticed a snake tattoo around the woman's neck, and a black nose ring. But the thing that caught her attention the most, was how absolutely beautiful she was. Slim faced, the woman had one purple eye and one white, with a massive scar running from the top of the left side of her face, all the way down to her cheek. This injury had obviously done damage to her eye. As the woman gets off her motorcycle, Alcina then notes her height... "rahat sfânt" she mumbles, jaw still slightly open, dumbstruck by the beautiful creature standing there. She composed herself, nobody will ever see her lose her composure. 'Surely, this can't be the baroness?'

"Mother!" Daniela cried for the third time, laughing, making Alcina snap out of her astonishment. She clears her throat. The beautiful creature came walking up the stairs, not breaking eye contact with Alcina's golden eyes. She then takes a bow in front of Alcina, gently taking her hand and placing a kiss on her gloved knuckle. 'Strange feeling'
"Lady Dimitrescu, an honor to meet you, finally" the creature spoke, with a husky voice and an alluring accent.
"My name is Melania Catherine Dracos, of Lesbos, Greece. Thank you for coming to greet me." she says smiling the most charming of smiles. "I've heard many things about you, my lady." she continues. Alcina, still awe struck, standing just about a foot taller than Melania, gets an elbow to the thigh - Daniela, tried to get her mother to snap out of it and say something. Alcina smiled warmly.
"The pleasure is all mine, dear Baroness." Alcina says with a warm smile on her mouth. She looks around but sees no luggage.
"These are my darling daughters, Bela, Cassandra and my youngest, Daniela." the girls greet her excitedly. Lady Dimitrescu's eyes wander up and down Melania's body. 'What on earth is she wearing? That's not how a noble woman should be dressed!' she thinks to herself, frowning a bit.

"Where's your luggage my dear?" Alcina asks, only spotting a bag on her back.
"My luggage shall be here in the morning, my lady." Melania says, eye level with the Lady's collar bones. "Apologies for my lack of formal attire, my lady. Riding a motorcycle in a gown is a bit uncomfortable" Melania laughs, and the girls laugh with her. They're happy to have a guest they actually like.
"It's no problem, of course. So long you plan to change to more appropriate clothing for dinner." she waves her hands as she speaks.
"Of course, my lady, anything to please you" Melania smirks, with black lipstick stained lips, almost sarcastically. Melania is just as blown away at the sight of the beautiful Lady of the Castle. The girls start taking Melania inside, almost dragging her, while she turns and gives one last look at Lady Dimitrescu, smiling like a love sick teenager.

"Baroness Dracos," Daniela begins, eager to ask the questions she has, while dragging Melania through the castle, towards the guest chambers. "what exactly are you?" she asks, looking her up and down. Bela swats the back of Daniela's head. "That's rude, Dani!" she hisses. Melania starts laughing, happily allowing the girls to drag her by her hands.
"No, that's quite alright, mikro ropalo," she hums, noticing the excitement on Cassandra's face, who's been quiet this whole time so far.
"I am a witch, a daughter of Hekate, but also, a vampire like you and your mother. My mother was a witch as well" she says "and you may refer to me as Melania." They reach the guest chamber, and Daniela proceeds to show her where everything was. Melania takes her jacket off, now only wearing her black and red corset, just as Lady Dimitrescu walks into the room. The girls excitedly pull Melania down toward them, trying to get a better look at all her tattoos, making her bend over facing Lady Dimitrescu, showing her cleavage. Alcina could feel her cheeks slightly warm up. Shocked at herself for even looking, Alcina shoos the girls away by gesturing with both her hands. She turns to Melania, looking at her tattooed arms, frowning. 'What kind of Baroness is this?' she asks herself, slowly moving her gaze up Melania's arms. Staring silently at the beautiful creature in front of her, Alcina's eyes meet Melania's amused expression. Alcina clears her throat, visibly embarrassed. Before Melania could say something, Alcina spoke, to try and get rid of the awkwardness.
"Dinner will be ready shortly, I will send a maiden to fetch you when it's done" she says sternly. "Now while under my roof, you will obey any rule given and dare not defy my words." Alcina spoke strict words, looking at Melania, with her hands folded in front of her. She was trying to establish her dominance. Melania on the other hand, looked amused, smiling stupidly at the lady's words.
"Of course omorfa matia." Melania winks at her, with her hands in her pockets. This annoyed Lady Dimitrescu, since the way she was acting, wasn't lady-like at all.
"Please, try and act as a lady, while at my castle?" Alcina said sharply.
"And what if I said no?" Melania challenged. Anger rose inside Alcina.
"Do not test me, Baroness Dracos" was all she said in an angry voice, a dark look in her eyes. "And you may only refer to me by my title, as my lady or mistress." she snapped. Alcina stares at her for a moment, before abruptly turning around and leaving the room, making her burgundy dress swirl around her.
"Wow..." was the only thing that Melania could say. She was in awe.