Chapter Six: εσύ! (You!)

The next morning Melania wakes up, feeling someone holding her from behind. A hand on her hip, and another under her head. She could see the Lady's dark red manicured nails. She lightly runs her fingers up and down Alcina's arm, giving her slight goosebumps. She softly turns around to face Alcina, careful not to wake her. She blushed, seeing that both of them were wearing just panties. To Melania, she looked like a goddess, peacefully sleeping next to her. She brushes the hair out of Alcina's face, caressing her cheek. She could not stop staring at Alcina, with her beautiful features, her chest slowly rising and falling.
"Quand je t’ai vu pour la première fois, il m’a fallu chaque once pour ne pas t’embrasser. Quand je t’ai vu rire, il a fallu chaque once en moi pour ne pas t’aimer. Et quand j’ai vu ton âme, il m’a fallu chaque once." she whispers to Alcina, with so much love in her voice.
"Sărută-mă, draga mea." Alcina answers, startling Melania, who thought she had been asleep.
"Uhm, what does that mean, kyria nou?" Melania asked, blushing deeply. Alcina slowly opens her golden eyes, and to Melania it felt like she was staring into her soul.
"That, my dear, means kiss me." Alcina purrs softly, her lips curling into a loving smile. Melania stares at the beauty before her, and without hesitation, she cups Alcina's face, and kisses her passionately. Something she wanted to do since day one. They lay there, kissing each other lovingly and almost eagerly, when Alcina pulls away, licking her lips.
"Good morning to you too, draga mea" she smiles, before Melania pressed her lips to Alcina's again, unable to stop herself. Alcina let's her, enjoying the kiss of the Greek goddess.

Melania tries to get on top of Alcina, trying to playfully establish her dominance. But before she could even protest her resistance, Alcina was already on top of her, kissing her.
"Nice try, draga mea." Alcina purrs in her ear, giving her shivers down her spine. They continue making out, when all of a sudden, a maiden enters the room, without knocking. Something Alcina seriously dislikes. They both turn around abruptly, angrily looking at the maid. She froze, in shock of realizing her mistake. She slowly started to back away, attempting to flee. 'Why do they always run?' Alcina thinks to herself, trying to get off Melania. She was fuming, and the maiden will pay. Taking the opportunity while Alcina was distracted, Melania flips her onto her back and jumps off the bed. Alcina's mouth opens in protest, but Melania places a finger on her lips.
"Allow me, my lady." Melania purrs and runs off after the maiden. 'I didn't think she would kill a maiden for simply entering a room without knocking? That's something I would do...' Alcina mumbles to herself, waiting for her return.

Upon her return, Alcina sees Melania covered in blood, with a bottle of wine in her hand, quickly making her way to Alcina. In just her panties, blood was running down her chin, down her neck and over her breasts. This was incredibly alluring for Alcina, staring at her as she walks. This is a huge turn-on for Lady Dimitrescu. Before Melania can think of getting on top of her, Alcina grabs her and yanks her onto the bed, looking at her with hungry eyes. Melania could sense Alcina's arousal, her sweet scent captivating her. Alcina crawls on top of Melania, humming.
"That, looks very sexy, love." she says. Melania gives her a naughty smile.

Melania starts kissing Alcina, tugging at her panties. She pressed her face into Alcina's neck, inhaling and savoring her sweet scent. So sweet, she wanted to taste, but she'll ask for permission first.
"I want to taste your sweet blood, kyria mou." she whispers in Alcina's ear, her mouth almost watering.
"Alcina, call me Alcina. And yes, you may." she spoke softly, lustfully into Melania's neck. "After I taste you, Melania" she hums, and Melania turns her head to the side, exposing her neck, silently giving consent. Alcina immediately starts kissing her neck, looking for a spot to place her mark. She bites down softly, and moans as soon as she tastes her warm blood. She licks the wound, and the bleeding stops.
"So, so delicious, lubirea mea. Like sweet jasmine" Alcina kisses her, letting her have a taste of her own blood. Melania smiles, happily running her hands up and down Alcina's elegant body. She then rolls them around suddenly, getting Alcina on her back, and climbing on top of her. A dance of dominance.
"Siera mou, my lady." Melania says nuzzling her neck, kissing her jawline. She gently bites Alcina's neck, drawing the warm blood into her mouth. Her pupils dilate, as if her blood had an affect on Melania. She licks Alcina's neck and places a gentle kiss on the mark.
"Alcina, my love. Your blood tastes like that of the most mature of red wines. How could I stop?" she smiles, looking into gold. The pupil in her right eye still dilated from ecstasy. They lay still for a moment, just gazing into each other's eyes. Melania could see a flash of fear in Alcina's eyes, not in fear of her, but something else.
"A mea" Alcina said, running her hand through Melania's raven hair. She was always a jealous woman, very protective of what belonged to her.
"E vorba de tine. Eu sunt. Noi suntem." Alcina purrs.