Chapter Nineteen: Hekate's Daughter And Alcina's Lover

The lovers didn't wake until around 2pm the following day. Since Melania's death and resurrection, the Lust between them seemed to intensify. It doesn't matter what they were busy with, or who was around them, their thoughts seemed to drift immediately to each other. Either getting strong flashbacks or thinking of ways to go somewhere together quickly. Over the next few days, Melania helped Cassandra practice her magic, which meant that she wasn't spending a lot of time with Alcina. To her surprise, and benefit, Cassandra seemed to be a strong witch, capable of conjuring spells already. Melania was proud of her, a small spark lit in her heart, feeling the need to be a mother herself. Melania always wanted children, but she never met the right woman. Until now. She never really seriously thought about it, happy to be with Alcina and the girls. She caught herself day dreaming one day, seeing Alcina sitting in a lounge chair asleep, with a sleeping baby on her bosom. That need just grew stronger every day.

Cassandra and Melania was outside on the castle grounds, practicing. She was busy teaching her how to conjure her own spells. Bela and Daniela was watching eagerly from afar, in full support of their sister.
"Fainetai oti echete to dika sas mazoretes, mikro ropalo." Melania laughed.
"Tara chreiazontai mono roucha mazoreta!" Cassandra laughed, looking at her sisters. She and Melania had started talking to each other in Greek, since Cassandra was only able to conjure in Greek. She enjoyed the bond that formed between them. Hearing them speak Greek, Daniela and Bela frowned at them.
"Hey! No fair! English please!" Bela shouted.
"You better not be talking shit about us!" Daniela shouted. They were all dressed warmly, the winter months slowly coming to an end. Cassandra just laughed at them. She turned her focus back to Melania.
"Entaxei, tora prospathiste na dimiourgisete fotia. Peite tis lexeis pou erchantai prota sto myalo. But remember, you are not the master of fire. It has a mind of its own." Melania said, standing behind Cassandra. They were facing some of Alcina's human scarecrows, their rotting flesh frozen still. Cassandra was quiet for a moment, concentrating hard. Without even trying, she spoke the words that came to mind.
"Enkavma!" she said, snapping her eyes open. One of the scarecrows lit up in flames, greenish-black smoke bellowing out of it. Melania's eyes widened, shocked she was able to conjure on the first try. Bela and Daniela cheered. And with a sharp exhale, the fire went out.
"Well done, mikro ropalo. I'm impressed. But-" she turned Cassandra around to face her, with a serious look on her face, "you have extraordinary power within you. But do not let it go to your head, Cassandra. Be responsible. Be humble." Melania said, she had knelt down onto her knees to be eye level with her.
"Of course, moth-" Cassandra stopped. That word nearly slipped out. She looked away, blushing. Melania's heart warmed.
"Of course, Melania. I won't disappoint you." she quickly recovered. Melania was about to answer, when she felt eyes on her, sending shivers down her spine. A warm feeling grew in her stomach. She closed her eyes, smiling.
"You know, my sisters and I should give you guys an intervention. This isn't normal. How did you know she was behind you? And don't argue, I saw your face just now. You could feel her presence." Cassandra said, still standing in front of her. Melania blushed slightly. Alcina was far away, standing next to her daughters.
"I need your help. You and your sisters." she said, standing to her full height again.
"What can we do for you?" Cassandra asked, curiously frowning.
"Please, go to the village and ask the goldsmith to make this for me." she handed her a piece of paper with something drawn on it. Cassandra's face filled with excitement, smiling brightly. Melania quickly put her hand on Cassandra's face, her hand covered her entire face.
"Don't let her see you! Don't let her catch you either!" Melania whispered.
"No problem. We'll get it done." Cassandra spoke from under Melania's giant hand.
"Thank you mikro ropalo."

Melania turned around and looked at Alcina and her heart skipped a beat. She was standing at the back entrances of the castle that looked out onto the grounds. Bela and Daniela was on a small bench next to her. She was wearing a long-sleeve black corset, red skinny jeans and black boots. Around her shoulders was a black cloak, which had a hood. She was wearing her usual dark makeup and her lips were painted with deep red lipstick. When they made eye contact, Alcina smiled, making Melania whimper softly. She was stunning.
"You know, I could hear your heartbeat pick up the moment you could sense my presence, love. I love it." she said as Melania approached, taking her hand.
"I love how your nose crinkles when you smile." she pulled her closer.
"You are beautiful." Melania continued.
"Oh my GOD!!" Bela yelled, frowning at them.
"Go get a room!" Daniela said, frowning just like Bela. Melania was about to walk over to the two girls to wrestle them, smiling mischievously, when Alcina grabbed her and threw her over her shoulder.
"Wha- Hey!" Melania yelled, and tried to squirm free. It always surprised her that such a delicate looking woman could be so strong. Cassandra joined her sisters, and all of them started laughing at Melania.
"I'll get you sooner or later, you little shits!" Melania laughed shaking her head.
"Oh my god, they're like sex-driven maniacs!" Daniela whispered to her sisters when Alcina and Melania disappeared into the castle.
"I heard that, Daniela." Alcina said, Melania laughing, Daniela's eyes growing wider. The three of them started giggling.