Chapter Nine: Τέρατα, εραστές και μαγεία (Monsters, Lovers And Magic)

"Would you like to join me for a bath, mon amour?" Alcina asked Melania, laying naked on the Greek goddess's body. Melania was running her fingers along her spine, admiring the dimples on Alcina's lower back. Her head was resting on Melania's chest, allowing Melania to rest her chin on her head. Before Alcina sat up to see why she wasn't answering, Melania started singing, making Alcina relax, feeling peace like she's never felt before.

"Some days I'm built of metal,
I can't be broken.
Not when I'm with you.
You love me real,
we have it all,
can't leave me know.
I love the way,
you are today,
Run away with me now.
Wind in my hair,
cause I don't care.
Baby run away with me now,
Run away with me now... "
(Do you feel it - Chaos Chaos)

Neither of them say anything, as Melania gets up and walks around to Alcina's side of the bed, picking her up bridal-style and walk towards the bathroom. Melania conjured the water into the bath again, almost boiling hot - just the way they like it. Melania doesn't stop singing, as she gently gets into the in-floor bathtub with Alcina in her arms. Alcina silently listens to the angelic voice, content and at peace, all of her problems forgotten. They take turns washing each other's hair and bodies, stealing kisses every now and then. When they finish, Alcina lays back, her back against Melania's chest, listening as Melania started another song...
(Oh Raven - Unlike Pluto)
Alcina caught herself wishing she could stay in this moment, for the rest of the day.

"We should get dressed, mon amour. And, I promise to sing to you again tonight. If you can behave yourself." Melania hums in her ear, smiling wickedly.
"I should behave myself? Feeling a bit brave today, taunting your mistress like that?" Alcina turns around and faces her, wrapping her legs around Melania's waist, pulling her closer. She grabbed the hair on the back of Melania's head, and nuzzled her face into her neck, playfully leaving marks.
"Yes, you! Look at you, you can't get enough of me!" Melania laughs, holding Alcina by her hips. She moans with pleasure, suddenly feeling the Lady bite down on her neck, drawing blood. Alcina groans with satisfaction, at the taste of her blood, licking any droplets that might escape.
"Silly creature. I can control myself. No problem. You, on the other hand..." she bites her neck one last time, and then leans back, golden eyes gazing straight into her eyes. She opens her mouth, ever so slightly, letting blood run down her chin, then her neck and finally between her breasts. Alcina bites her lip, making it harder for Melania, who growls in frustration, as she tried really hard not to give in. Melania folds her arms, and tried to look away. It doesn't work, when Alcina gently starts smearing the blood all over her breasts. Finally unable to resist any longer, Melania eagerly licks up all the blood, softly massaging Alcina's breasts. She then pulls Alcina closer, hungrily kissing her neck, before finding a spot and sinking her teeth in. She hums, savoring her Lady's sweet blood. Alcina groans with pleasure, before looking at Melania smiling widely over her little victory. They share a passionate kiss, and Melania was about to say something, when all of a sudden, they hear the girls rush into the room.
"Quick! Take a deep breath!" Alcina laughs excitedly, before pushing her under the water, between her legs. Luckily there was enough bubbles to aid them in their deception. Alcina tries to force her laughter down, Melania not making it easier by moving between her legs.
"I'm in here my darlings!" she calls, certain that she had her laughter under control. They came swarming in.
"Mother, we've been looking for you!" Cassandra starts.
"Yes, where have you been? Uncle Karl is here." Bela says.
"Where's Melania, mother? We haven't seen her either!" Daniela says, looking around.
"Now now, calm down, my beautiful girls. I'm almost done here. Now, I think Melania mentioned that she was headed towards the library. Won't you go look for her?" Alcina said, hardly able to stop her smile from taking over her mouth.
"But, we were just there?" Daniela said, her gaze falling on the bite marks on Alcina's neck and chest.
"Maybe we missed her. Let's go!" Bela muttered, grabbing her sisters and flying away, before Daniela could ask anything.