Chapter 28: The Calm

After their meeting in the library, Alcina and Melania took the girls hunting, just after noon. They watched as each of the girls hunted, using their own techniques. Bela was quiet and quick. She stalked a man, without him noticing. She quickly grabbed him from behind, shutting his mouth with her hand and biting down on his neck. She drained him of all his blood and dropped his body, smiling as she's satisfied with her hunt. Next was Cassandra. Although she's very good, she was always more messy than the others. When they found another man, she didn't bother keeping quiet or staying out of sight. The man turned around when he heard her coming. He didn't even get a chance to scream when she aggressively bit into his neck, draining his blood. The red sweet liquid was now all over her chin and chest, staining her dress. Finally, it was Daniela's turn. She has a bit of a dark side, often torturing before killing. Today was no different. She also made the man hear her coming. But instead of killing him, she sliced his Achilles-tendon, rendering him immobilized and screaming in pain. She skipped around him like a little girl, but laughed like a psychopath. Only once she allowed the man to try and escape, but she jumped on his back and bit into his neck. She greedily gulped up his blood. Alcina and Melania smiled at their daughters, proud at them. As for Alcina, Melania and the girls loved watching her hunt. She liked to taunt her prey, giving them false hope, before killing them. Often using her beauty, especially around women. Because of Daniela's prey screaming, two women came looking where the screaming was coming from. Melania smiled at Alcina, telling her to go. As the two women approached Alcina, she smiled her killer smile.
"Who are you?" one woman asked, the other just gawking. Alcina shifted her attention to the woman who was staring at her.
"Like what you see, dear?" she asked the woman, bending over to look her in the eyes, making her cleavage show beautifully. Her golden eyes were almost glowing. The woman doesn't speak, instead her gaze goes down to Alcina's cleavage, making her blush.
"It's rude to stare, dear. Why don't you come closer? Let me see your pretty eyes?" she spoke seductively, purring as she spoke. Seeing Alcina do this, makes Melania get a warm feeling in her stomach.

The woman moved closer, her lust completely clouding her judgement. She walked right into the jaws of the lioness. The other woman was about to try and run away, but Melania suddenly stood in front of her.
"Where do you think you're going, little mouse?" Melania asked, as the woman screamed. She grabbed the girl by the throat, and looked at Alcina. She was busy placing soft kisses on the hypnotized woman's neck, looking for a spot to bite. She bit down and started drinking her blood, the woman throwing her head back in pleasure. Melania loved this part, how they feel pleasure before death. She quickly drained the woman's blood, dropping her corpse on the ground. Alcina hummed with satisfaction, wiping the blood from her mouth.
"Delicious." she purred, turning to Melania. When it comes to hunting, how Melania behaved depended on her mood. Usually she taunts her prey, often making them feel like they can trust her. This time, however, was different. The woman bit her, trying to escape Melania's grip. This was amusing to her, even though it made her angry.
"Let me tell you, little mouse, what will happen to you now." she smiled menacingly.
"First, I'm going to kiss my fiancée passionately. And then I'll turn my attention to you. I'm going to bite down harshly on your neck, causing you to scream. I'll start drinking your delicious blood, eagerly I might add, because I am quite hungry. You'll suddenly start feeling sleepy, wanting to close your eyes and sleep. But, you will realize that you are busy dying and panic will set in. You will feel your fingertips go numb, your feet will get really cold and you'll start feeling a terrible pressure on your chest. Like an elephant is standing on your chest. Being unable to escape from my grip, your entire body will get pins and needles, creating a harsh headache. All the while you will get sleepier and sleepier, until you can't help but close your eyes, feeling the hold you have on your life, slip through your fingers. And when I'm done, you'll be dead and pale as we are!" Melania spoke slowly, amused at her prey. She rolled her eyes as the woman started crying.
"Are you ready? Watch!" she smiled. She leaned over and kissed Alcina passionately, swirling her tongue around in her mouth. Alcina's hands ran down Melania's body, eagerly running over her breasts. Melania pulls her closer by her hips. They finish their kiss, both fighting the urge to take each other right then and there. Melania looked at the woman, smiled wickedly before aggressively biting down on her neck. She quickly drained the woman's blood, before dropping her body on the ground. She immediately pulled Alcina closer, kissing her again, hands eagerly searching. Only when they heard the girls, they reluctantly pulled away.