4

Alexis

I lay across my bed in some green crop pants that were folded at the bottom and a white and black stripped crop top. My hair was in a curly bun on top of my head and I had on black converses. Gabriella was sitting next to me hitting my back talking.

"Hello?" I answer my phone. It was Fatz. We've been talking for a couple days now. He cool to talk to. I haven't seen him since the store though.

"Hey beautiful." I giggle with a blush.

"Hey Fatz, what you doing?" I feel Gabriella crawl up to me where the phone is and tries to touch it but I move it.

"Ain't doing shit, what you doing?"

"Nothing, in the house laying with Gabriella."

"Ahh. Blah. Ooo." Gabriella talks about who knows what.

"You working today?"

"Nope I'm off." Gabriella starts pulling my hair. "No Gabriella you can't do that." I move her hands from my hair and she pushes my hand away. "Stop." I move her hand and place a toy in front of her.

"What she doing?"

"She pulling my hair." I pout.

"Want daddy make it better?" I laugh.

"Yea aight." He laughs too.

"I really want to see you though."

"I can't, I'm being a mother which is something I do 24/7."

"I can come over or you can come to my house."

"I can't do that. I'm not ready to have you around her. I'm very protective of her." I told him. Gabriella lays down on her stomach and faces me. I lean over and gave her a kiss. She's getting tired.

"I understand, you don't want nothing happening to her."

"I'm glad you understand and not pressuring me or anything."

"I'm not like that Lexis, I told you I'm not like everyone else."

"I know you told me, I just have a hard time believing what you say."

He chuckled. "Why?"

I shrugged. "I just have a hard time believing what anyone tells me. All niggas do is lie to get what they want, it don't even just have to be niggas that can go for anybody."

"So someone lied to you before?"

"Plenty of times. Too many to even keep track of."

"Listen here beautiful, I'm not going lie to you. Imma keep it a stack. Aight?"

"I'm going to try and believe you, but I'm going to remember what you said."

We talked to for a hour or so about everything you could think of.

----

Might update again because this was a lil boring.

Should I continue with this book?
Are y'all liking it so far?