19

Alexis

"Oh my gosh I'm hungry." I said out loud. Arthur chuckled.

I was sitting criss cross on the floor and I had my homework and books all around me. Arthur was sitting next to me with his legs across my lap.

I been doing homework for like the pass hour. I have a paper to do and Arthur said he would help me so I wouldn't be so stressed out over this. He was doing my AP Bio work.

"You want to go get some food."

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"Then you need to finish that worksheet first." I rolled my eyes while he smirked at me.

"Baby please." I pout. "I need a break. My brain been working too hard."

"Eh I don't know." He put his hands behind his head.

I groaned. "Erky." I mumbled to myself finshing up this math worksheet.

"How many you got to do?"

"Just this last one." I said finishing the problem. I wrote my answer down and put the paper up. "I'm done."

All was left was typing this paper which I really didn't feel like doing.

"Aight come on." He got up and I did too. I had on sweat pants and a sports bra. I just grabbed my North Face coat and slipped on my Timbs. Arthur slipped on his Burberry coat and put on his Nike boots.

Gabriella was spending time with my mother. They had left out and went somewhere. We were over my house.

We left out and got into the car.

"What you want to eat?"

"Go to iBar, they got some good food." I told him. He nodded and made his way there.

We pulled up 10 minutes later and went inside. We were waiting in line. I had my arms crossed against my chest while his arms were wrapped around my neck and his chin resting on top of my head. His tall ass.

"What you getting?" I asked him.

"Shit I don't know, just get me what you getting."

"You my son." I laughed.

"Fuck outta here."

"Young love. Remember when we were just like them." An older lady tells the man that was with her.

"Yea I remember, now let's go. Always got a comment to make."

"Ahh shut the hell up." I laughed as they left out the store.

"That's going be us." Arthur commented.

"Whatever."

I ordered us some buffalo wings with a side of a loaded baked potatoe. We got our food and left out.

I was on my phone and I wanted to do a video. I held the camera up.

"Hey sexy." I giggled. He looked at the camera and smirked. He reached over and put his head between my neck licking it. I laughed and the video ended.

I made sure to save it before I posted it on my twitter.

"You done with the videos?"

"Yes erky." I laughed as he started to drive.

He was driving and I wanted to do another video. I held the phone up and while he was driving I reached over and grabbed his manhood through his sweat pants.

"Oh shit." He said. I busted out laughing and the video ended.

"You play too much." He said. "If you want it all you got to do is say something."

I saved the video and posted it with the caption just so y'all know with emojis.

"Boy shut up."

We've been together officialy for about two months now but been talking longer. We've never had sex and I just want a strong bond with him before we even go there. I thought about it but I never really took the time to bring it up or anything. I know he's a man and he has needs but I'm trusting that he wouldn't act on those needs.

"What you thinking about?" I didn't even notice we were back outside my house.

"Um nothing."

"Don't lie to me."

"Just how we never had sex yet. Nosey ass." I joked.

"Just know I ain't going to pressure you that's why I haven't brought it up to you. Whenever you ready you know I'm here. It ain't just about sex with you girl." I smiled. He always knows the right thing to say.

"I know. Let's go eat."

Fatz

"I'm too tired now." Alexis said. After eating all that food now her ass don't want to type that paper.

"Ya greedy ass should've had some then typed your paper."

"Shut the hell up." She groaned laying across her bed. I smacked her ass.

"Watch how you talk to me girl. Now get ya ass up and start typing."

"Oh my gosh. You get on my nerves." She got up and grabbed her laptop. I chuckled as she started to type it.

I laid next to her deciding that I needed a lil nap. I took my phone out reading my text.

Marcus: where ya ass at

Me: what the fuck is up?

Marcus: you need to get down here

Me: give me thirty nigga

I let out an irritated groan. I was sleepy as shit.

"What's wrong?" Alexis looked at me. She had her curls pulled up into a ponytail. I just admired her sexy brownskin ass. She's really beautiful but I don't think she know it.

"Why you so beautiful?" I sit up. She blushed and looked back at her computer.

"I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You know you beautiful right." I said then started kissing her spot on her neck.

"Mmhm." I love licking on her brown skin body. Her skin is shiny and smooth. I love it.

Then I made my way from her neck to her lips giving her a kiss. "Good because you are."

"Thanks baby."

"I need to head out though." I said as Marcus called my phone. I got up and put my shoes and coat on.

"Ok." She pouted.

"What I tell you about that?" I said kissing her pouting lips.

"You said don't pout." She mumbled against my lips.

"So why you doing it?" I pulled back some and looked at her.

"Because I'm going to miss you." She said taking her eyes away from mine and to the screen.

"I'm going to face time you and Gabriella later tonight." I said and kissed her cheek. "Aight?"

"Yea." She turned and looked at me. I gave her another kiss.

"I love you now finish this paper."

"I love you more." I walked out her room and down the steps.

"I'm on my way now. Give me 10 minutes." I said once I answered the phone and hopped into my truck.

"Hurry the fuck up damn." Marcus said and hung up. Bitch.