31

Alexis

"What's up Alexis."

"Hey Austin." I replied giving him a hug. School was over and I just wanted to go home and sleep.

"You good? You look a lil sick."

"I'm fine, I just don't feel too good. I think I'm getting a cold or something." I told him. I been feeling horrible this week. I been feeling nauseas and having frequent headaches.

"Just making sure. So what you about to do?"

"Pick up Gabriella then go home and sleep."

"I was hoping to keep you company but I'll leave you alone and let you feel better."

"I'll see you later." I got in the car and made my way to pick up Gabriella.

-

"Mommy eat." Gabriella said as soon as we walked in the house.

"Sit down and watch TV until I'm done."

I walked in the kitchen and put some chicken nuggets in the oven. Once I put them in I got some medicine and a glass of water. This headache I had was killing me. I walked into the living room and sat next to Gabriella on the couch.

I grabbed my phone and Fatz was face timing me.

"Hey Fatz." I said. He looked like he was in the house and I heard other people voices.

"What Gabriella doing?"

" Daddy. Daddy." Gabriella said trying to take the phone from me.

"Hey fat fat."

"Hi daddy. Mommy sick." As soon as she said that his eyes shifted to me.

"What's wrong with you? You good?"

"I think I'm getting a cold. I don't feel good."

"You pregnant?" He looked at me seriously.

"No I'm not pregnant."

"You sure? You took one of them test things?"

"I'm not pregnant Arthur damn."

"You need me to come by."

"Unless you coming by to hear my explanation then no I don't need you coming by."

"Aight, imma talk to you later cause I don't feel like dealing with ya attitude."

I rolled my eyes. "Bye."

"See you later daddy." Gabriella said and blew him a kiss.

"I'll talk to you later fat fat."

"I love you." Gabriella said.

"I love you too." He said then I hung up.

Gabriella looked at me and climbed on my lap. I sighed. I miss him but my life won't stop for him.

Fatz

"Y'all still haven't made up, huh." O said blowing out smoke.

"Nah, I'm not ready to make up and all that." I said.

I think we need some time to think and shit. Yea I miss her but I'm not about to be made a fool of.

"You talked to ya mother?" Dee asked me.

"Nah, I'm not speaking to her right. What she did was out of line."

My mother is a whole different story. I knew she was bitter since my dad left but I didn't know she was that bitter to some grimy shit like that. She can't dictate my life and she need to know that.

I spent another a hour or two at the trap working then I made my way home. Once I got home I took a shower and took my ass right to sleep.

-

"So what the fuck happened?" I asked one of my workers again. He was rambling on how some lil nigga was trying to rob him.

"He came up on me and tried to rob me but you know I wasn't with that. I socked him and I straight dipped."

"So where he at now?"

"I don't know. Still there or gone now." He shrugged.

"Go find the nigga and bring him back here, how about that."

"I don't know where he at though."

"That's why I said go find the nigga. Fuck is you deaf?" I said growing irritated.

"Nah I got it." He said and walked out.

"What happened?" O said walking in and taking a seat.

"Some nigga tried to rob him, I told him go find him and bring him back."

"So he didn't get nothing."

"No." I said taking out my phone seeing Alexis calling me.

"What's good." I answered.

"Did you pick Gabriella up from daycare?"

"Nah, why you asking?"

"So what the fuck they talking about. Hold on." She told me. "Where the fuck she at!" I hear her yelling.

"What's going on?" I get up and grab my strap.

"What's up?" O asked me looking at me questionably.

"Fatz they saying they don't have my daughter and I'm about to go crazy in here." She says and I hear the panic in her voice.

"Stay right there. I'm on my way and we going to figure this shit out." I said then hung up.

"You need back up?" O asked me getting up.

"I might. Stay here and get ready I'm about to go see why they saying they don't have my daughter." I said then jogged outside to my car.

Somebody took my daughter, they really asking for their death to come earlier than expected.