11

Alexis

Two weeks Arthur and I have been official. And I'm loving it. He makes me so happy and just gives me a certain feeling I can't shake. I love the way he makes me feel.

"Hey Alexis." Kayla walks up to me as I'm walking down the hall.

"Hey Kayla."

"So I saw you getting out the car with Fatz this morning."

"Yea I did." I said wondering where she was going with this.

"Why?"

"He was giving me a ride." I shrugged trying to hold the smile that wanted to form on my lips. Every time I think about him he makes me smile.

"Mmhm, I think it's something more."

"Believe what you want." I said taking a seat and she did too. I didn't want her in my business.

It was now one more period left.  I couldn't wait until school was over.

Baby: I won't be able to come get you today

I frowned.

Me: ok, I'll just see you later then

Baby: put a smile on that beautiful face of yours and stop frowning baby girl

I smiled widely and put my phone up. He knows exactly what to say to me.

"I'll be right back class. Behave." The teacher said then left out. As soon as the door shut students started to talk.

"Alexis right?" I turn to the girl Nia.

"Yea that's me."

"You talking to Fatz?" She asked me. Why does everyone want to know about my business.

"We're friends."

"You're more than friends." She stated as a matter of fact. "Fatz and I used to talk. We messed around here and there. We've done it recently. I'm just telling you to be careful because he'll find someone else once he gets tired of you."

I couldn't even say nothing. Was Arthur really messing with her? The teacher came back in and started to talk but I couldn't focus.

After school I had to catch the bus home. Gabriella stayed home with my mother. I started to walk across the street. The bus came five minutes later. I got on and got off a stop before mine so I can go to the store. As I was walking down I saw Arthur's truck. Maybe it was someone else's so I shook the feeling.

As I got closer I saw him leaning against his car. Wondering why he was there I continued to walk but I stopped once I saw Nia walk up to him and they started to talk. What the fuck was this? She smiling all in his face. I started to walk over there but when she leaned up and kissed him I turned around and walked away with my feelings hurt. I didn't want to believe what she told me but maybe it was true.

Fatz

"What the fuck she not answering me for?" I said to my self. This was my fifth time calling Alexis. I know she not mad about me not picking her up. I had other shit to do.

Me: answer the fuckin phone yo

Beautiful: for what? Leave me alone. Like foreal

The fuck? I left out the house and got into my truck going to her house. I pulled up and got out. I knocked on her door. No one came so I started knocking again.

"My daughter is sleep." She said as soon as she opened the door.

"What's up with you Alexis?" I said and stepped into the house. She shut the door and I turned around and faced her taking in her appearance.

She had on some little ass shorts, a baby tee with no bra and her hair was straight going down her back. No make up on and she's still beautiful. To say I don't want her would be a lie. But I'm not rushing anything like that with her yet.

"No what's up with you Fatz?" She folded her arms across her chest. She was mad but I don't know for what.

"You mad?"

She rolled her eyes and walked up the steps to her room. I followed behind her. She picked up Gabriella and tried to walk pass me but I stopped her.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Let me put her in her room first." I stepped away and took a seat on her bed.

She came back in and shut her door.

"So you and Nia huh?" I looked at her confused. "Oh don't be confused now. You didn't come pick me up because you wanted to be kissing on another girl outside the store."

"Alexis you got it all wrong." I said about to defend myself.

"I know what I saw Fatz. Y'all were kissing having a good time outside the store."

I sighed about to get irritated with her.

"Alexis I'm really not trying to yell at you but right now you pushing me."

"Why you cheat? We haven't even been together for a full month and you've already cheated on me." She goes on. I stand up and walk closer to her.

"Just listen to me. I didn't cheat. She kissed me and I pushed her off."

"What the fuck were you doing with her?"

"I wasn't with her. Me and my homeboy stopped by the store and she was there. She came over to me and started talking shit. I told her I'm not messing with her ass because she too young."

"So you never messed with her before? I'm young and you messing with me. What's so different about me?" I could tell she was starting to get emotional.

I grabbed her hands. "Baby I've never messed with her before. I don't even know her. She kissed me and I pushed her off. I'm telling you the truth right now. You different and I just can't get enough of you. I can't leave you alone. Baby I want you and only you. I love you." I said pulling her into a hug.

"Arthur-"

"You don't got to say nothing."

I really do love this girl. I can't lose her.

------

This is only the beginning of the drama.

There's going to be rain before it could be sunny. That's all I'm saying.

Tell me what y'all think.