7

Fatz

"Yo." I answer my phone. I was knocked the fuck out.

"Nigga you sleep?" My homeboy Marcus said.

"Fuck you want."

"Get the fuck up and come scoop me. We got shit to do."

"You got a car."

"I got a hangover, I can't drive."

"Give me a hour nigga."

"Aight bitch."

"Fuck you bitch." I said then hung up.

I got up and took my shower along with my hygiene shit. I got dressed in some camo shorts, a white and gray shirt and my jordan 13. I pulled my dreads back into a ponytail. I grabbed my phone placing it in my pocket and the keys to my range. I left out locking the door behind me. I got in my car and turned it on, I put the AC on. I took my phone out seeing I had a text.

Beautiful: good morning

Me: good morning beautiful, you busy today?

I put my phone in the cup holder and made my way to Marcus house. I pulled up 15 minutes later and beeped the horn. I checked my phone.

Beautiful: I'm working right now, but I'm getting off at 3

I looked at the clock and it was almost 11.

Me: imma come scoop you

"What's up." Marcus got in and dap me

"Took ya ass long enough."

"Shut the fuck up. You got a child now?" He asked looking in the back.

"Mind ya damn business."

I drove us over to the trap that was almost 45 minutes away. We got out and walked inside after unlocking the door.

"What's up y'all."

"What's up." I responded to the few niggas that was in here.

I'm a trap boy. This the only thing I can't tell Alexis. I really like her and I know she of illegal age but all that don't even matter. I'm feeling her a lot right now.

"Hey Fatz." Tanya comes in my office and shut the door behind her.

"What's up Tanya." Tanya comes over and tries to sit on my lap but I brush her off. We fucked around a few times but all that is over and done with.

"What's wrong?"

"We not doing this shit no more. It's done." I said looking through the papers on my desk.

"What you got you a new bitch?"

"Nah G, she ain't a bitch."

"You tripping." She said with an attitude and walked out. I ain't got time to deal with her.

After reading everything over. Me and the boys headed out. We got to handle something right quick.

"You got a child now?" My other homeboy Dee asked.

"Nah yo, just put it in the back." I said starting the car.

"Who is its then?" O asked.

"My girls." I said pulling off.

"Your girl got a child?" Marcus asked.

"Y'all some nosey ass mothafuckas yo, I swear."

"Just answer the question got damn, bitching and shit." O said.

"Yea, she not my girl officially but she going be."

"How old is she?" Dee asked.

"17. Y'all done with the questions?"

"You trying catch a charge!" O exclaimed.

"Don't be stupid now." Dee said.

"Never thought I'll see the day. It's other pussy out here. The bitch can't be that good." Marcus exclaimed.

"Y'all shut the fuck up. And she ain't no bitch." They pissing me off.

The car fell into silence.

"Turn some music on, too quiet in this bitch." O said.

Alexis

"Alexis you need a ride?" Dre asked as we both got off.

"No I'm good. Thanks though." I said looking at my phone to see if Arthur texted me.

"Aight see you tomorrow." He said reaching to give me a hug. I hugged him back just as Arthur pulled up.

"See you." I walked over to the car and some boy got out and got in the back. I got in the car and shut the door.

"You good?" Arthur asked me.

"Yea, its hot as fuck." I said taking my hair and pulling it up into a ponytail. It was straight but the sweat was making my edges curly.

He pulled off. "Who was that?"

"The boy I work with."

"What's up." The boy from the back said.

I turned around and it was the same boy from the store that day.  "Hey." I said and turned back around.

"Alexis that's my homeboy Marcus, Marcus this Alexis."

"Oh the girl with the baby."

"Is there a problem?" I turn and rose my eyebrow.

"Nah shawty."

"My name Alexis. Thanks." I turn back around with a slight attitude. I don't like disrespectful people.

"You hungry?" Fatz asked me.

"No I'm good Fatz." I saw him glance at me then back to the road.

"What I tell you?"

"Can you take me to the daycare?"

"I will after I drop him off." I just want to see my daughter.

-----

Leave Comments And Vote