Epilogue

A year. That's how long it's been. Gabriella was now 2 and a half and Alexis was 18. Finally legal. She graduated high school and was attending college majoring in Communications with a minor in psychology.

"Mommy look what I made." Gabriella said showing her mother a picture of a flower.

"Aww that's cute baby." Alexis smiled at her daughter. She was really the love of her life.

"Your stomach big." Gabriella said putting her tiny hand on it.

"That's your little brother or sister in there." Alexis told her.

Alexis was pregnant. Three months to be exact. She didn't plan on having another baby this early but she was excited. She was going to continue to be the best mother she could be.

"Baby guess what I got you." Arthur said walking into the living room.

"What you get me?" Alexis asked looking at him.

"An oreo milkshake." He said taking it from behind his back.

"Thank you. I love you so much." Alexis said smiling. She took the oreo milkshake from him and began eating it. "Oh my gosh this is love."

"What you get me daddy?" Gabriella asked climbing on his lap once he sat down.

"I got one of my favorite girls in the world a necklace." Arthur took the box from the bag he was carrying. It was a gold necklace with the name "Gabriella" on there.

"Thank you daddy. Can you put it on me."

"Yea turn around." Gabriella did what he said and he placed the necklace around her neck.

"Don't look at me like that. I got you something too." Arthur said and turned to look at Alexis who was watching the two.

"I wasn't looking at you no certain way."

"Right. Stand up baby girl." Gabriella stood up holding her necklace.

Arthur spoiled her and her mother most definitely.

Arthur stood up and walked in front of Alexis who was sitting on the couch watching him. He kneeled down and rubbed her stomach.

"I love you Alexis." He said looking at her.

"I love you too."

"I know this isn't romantic but I wouldn't want to do it no other way. I been waiting for the right moment to come but this right here is the perfect moment. In the home I share with my two beautiful girls. I love y'all man, I really do. Seeing both of y'all with a smile on your faces makes me happy. I live to make y'all happy and when y'all not happy that's a problem for me." He took a deep breath. "Alexis I don't want anyone else but you. This right here is all I need, my growing family. The only thing to make it complete is a ring so Alexis will you marry me?" He asked and took out the ring box from his pocket and opening it.

Alexis started at him shocked with watery eyes.

"Baby-"

"Yes or no Alexis?"

"Yes. I'll marry you. I love you." Alexis smiled grabbing his face and bringing him in for a kiss.

"Yes!" Gabriella said clapping. They pulled away chuckling.

"Never take this off." Arthur said placing the ring on her finger.

"I won't. Never. Your my perfect imperfection."