33

Alexis

Alexis in mm

I sat in Fatz office waiting for him to come back with some type of information. It's been a day, they need to speed this along. If they don't have anything within the next 15 minutes I will go out and find her myself. It'll be harder but I'll try. My phone been blowing up with calls and texts from my mother, Austin, and Kayla. I just can't talk to them right now.

Within a few minutes Fatz walked in and he had a scowl on his face.

"You found them?" I asked standing up.

"Yea, he two hours away." He said opening up some door in the room and pulling out a gun.

"Well let's go." I grabbed my bag and headed for the door. He grabbed my arm and I looked up at him.

"I don't think it will be safe for you to go."

"Don't tell me no dumb shit like stay here. That's my daughter and I'm going to get her. I don't care how dangerous it is." I said. He should've known that would've been something dumb to tell me.

"I'll bring her back safe Alexis, I don't-"

"What car we taking because I'll be waiting in it." I asked him.

"Just wait for me." I nodded standing in the same position as I waited for him to get all his shit together.

-

We rode in the car with O, Marcus and Dee in the back. I was sitting in the front and I was anxious. I just wanted my baby to be ok.

"She going be good, calm down a little." He told me. I rolled my eyes looking out the window. He just seemed so calm, I don't know if he was covering up his emotions or what.

"Yea 'cause you so calm." I mumbled.

"Aye don't start that shit with me Alexis. I'm helping ya ass out so we can get Gabriella back."

"Fuck you." I said. He so over dramatic I swear.

"Fuck you too."

I blinked trying to stop the tears from coming. I just wanted my daughter and to fucking beat Montez ass. Stupid ass.

Fatz

Alexis was tripping and I wasn't about to entertain her bullshit. We pulled up to a building in the middle of no where. I foreal just wanted to know what he thought he was getting after all this.

"We going through the back." I said. "You stay behind me." I told Alexis. She nodded.

We made our way through the building which was empty. We had split up. It was just me, Alexis and Dee. We walked to a door which was cracked open and heard talking.

They had to be in here.

"I'm about to go get something to drink." Montez said. Wait who was he talking to?

As soon as he opened the door and stepped out I snatched his lil ass up and punched him in the face. He fell back.

"What the fuck." He said holding his jaw.

"What are you doing here?" Dee asked looking at Tanya.

"He- he." I took my gun and shot her in the head.

"Take him downstairs Dee and chain his ass up." He nodded and did what I said.

Alexis and I walked into the room but Gabriella was no where in sight. It was a closet so I opened it and she was sitting in there.

"Gabriella." Alexis said picking her up.

"Mommy." Gabriella said. Alexis had tears going down her face as she hugged her.

I put my gun in my jeans and wrapped my arm around Alexis.

"Hey fat fat. You ok?" She shook her head and rubbed her stomach.

"Say words baby girl." I bent down and kissed her forehead. Man I'm happy to see her.

"Stomach hurt daddy." She said and started to cry.

"Let me see." I pulled up her shirt and it was a purple bruise there. "Come on." I said. Montez was most definitely dying.

"O and Marcus y'all take them to Melissa the in house doctor." I told them. "We got this here."

"Aight, we got you." O said and they made their way out the door.

"They taking you to Melissa. She a doctor and this way the doctors won't question what happened and won't try and take her away." I told Alexis.

"You not coming?"

"No, imma handle this nigga then I'll be there. Aight?"

"Ok." She walked over and gave me a hug. "I love you." She said into my chest.

"I love you too and I love you fat fat."

"Love you." She let go and walked out the door.

I walked to the back of the building and Montez laid there face beat and everything.

"Damn Dee what you do." I chuckled looking at him.

"I couldn't help myself." He shrugged.

I took my gun out and cocked it. "I would ask for last words but I don't give a fuck."

"You really going to kill her real father. You going to have to live with that everyday." Montez said.

"Far as I'm concerned, I am her father. You ain't shit nigga." And I shot him dead. Put two between his eyes.