26

Alexis

"Your daughter? Where the fuck were you this past year and a half?"

"Look you told me stay away."

"Only because I told you if you were going to be popping in and out of her life then stay away. And you stayed away so you made that decision."

"I was going through something." He said and pushed pass me coming into my house. I shut the door because I didn't want the neighbors to be nosy.

"Get the fuck out Montez." I yelled at him.

"Go get my daughter so I can see her."

"That is my daughter Montez, you have no right coming here and demanding stuff."

"Look I'm not going to tell you again. Go-"

"What's going on down here?" I turn towards the steps and Arthur comes down holding Gabriella.

"Can you go back upstairs please." I didn't want them to fight or anything.

"Who the fuck is this?" Montez said coming in my face.

"Aye bruh back the fuck up. You better watch who you talking to because I don't play about this one." Arthur said pulling me beside him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Montez shouted.

"Mommy." Gabriella cried out reaching for me. I grabbed her and rubbed her back.

"No who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Gabriella's father."

Fatz

I looked at this nigga like he had two heads.

"Montez just leave, please." Alexis begged while she held Gabriella.

"Yea I think you should do that."

"Y'all not keeping me away from my daughter. I don't know if you her cousin or-"

"I'm her boyfriend." I told him.

His nose flared like he was mad.

"You letting another nigga get in my shit." He said stepping to Alexis.

"I ain't going to tell ya ass no more. Watch who the fuck you talking to." I said stopping him from getting any closer.

"Daddy." Gabriella cried out. All this yelling just making her scared.

"See she want me. Come here baby girl." He said trying to reach for her.

I quickly grabbed her from Alexis.

"This my daughter. Fuck you mean." He tried to grab her but she turned her body away from him.

"You know what, imma leave right now. I'll be back and Alexis you better fix this shit and I ain't playing." He stormed out the house and slammed the door.

"Arthur I didn't know he was coming. I swear."

"I'm not mad at you."

We can never get a break. Drama always seem to find its way into our relationship I swear.