30

Alexis

I sat on my bed with Gabriella. I been feeling down lately about Arthur breaking up with me out of no where. I'm upset but I'm not about to cry all day over it. I still have a daughter that I need to take care of and I have college that I need to worry about.

"Mommy. Look." Gabriella said showing me the picture of her and Arthur on my lock screen.

"I know, you so cute."

"Thank you. Call daddy?" She said giving me the phone.

I took the phone from her and just as I was about to dial his number he called me. I was surprised because he been ignoring my calls the last two days.

"Hey." I answered the phone.

"Get fat fat dressed for me, I'm coming to get her." He said then hung up.

I sighed getting Gabriella so I can get her dressed. After I dressed her and fixed her hair I made her a bag with extra clothes and pull ups. Her birthday coming up in a few weeks and I don't know what I want to do yet.

We sat on the couch waiting for him to come. Twenty minutes later he came knocking on the door. I got up and Gabriella followed. I grabbed her bag and walked towards the door. I opened it and he stood there looking so good.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi daddy." Gabriella said reaching her arms up so he could pick her up.

"What's up fat fat." He picked her up with a smile on his face.

"So how long you plan on keeping her?" I asked handing him the bag.

"Today. I know you don't want her away from you for the night."

" We really done Arthur? Like what is your reason?" He sighed in aggravation.

"We done for right now. I'm not about to play games with you. You want to sneak around and have dinner with the nigga then go ahead."

"It was not like that, if you just let me explain then you'll know. Stop being petty and you not about to pick and choose when you want to fuck with me." I looked at him sideways.

"Aight whatever. I'll text you when I'm on my way." He said then turned and walked away.

"Stupid ass." I said to myself closing the door.

-----

Just a filler until next chapter