28

Alexis

"You almost ready?" Arthur asked me as he came out of his closet.

"Yea, I'm just putting on my shoes and I have to fix my hair." I said sliding my foot into the all black Huaraches.

"Hurry up so we can go get fat fat, I miss her." Arthur said putting on his watch.

"I'm sore." I said. I began fixing my hair. I just had to re flat iron it a little. It was messed up but I could manage it.

"Daddy tore it up huh." I turned and looked at him. He was looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Yea you put it down." I'm not even going to lie.

"I know I did, but you was throwing it back on ya boy." He licked his lips.

I turned from him and finished fixing my hair. We wasn't about to get freaky right now. After 15 more minutes I was finally done. Arthur let me drive again so I made my way to my house to get fat fat.

"Ma." I called walking into the house with Arthur behind me.

"We in the kitchen." She called back.

We walked in that direction and heard talking. As soon as we walked in I immediately became mad.

"Mommy." Gabriella screamed trying to get down from my mother lap.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Montez. He was really sitting in my house trying to have a conversation with my mother.

"Your mother let me in, we needed to talk."

"Aye bruh you really out of pocket now. You need to step out." Arthur said. I saw he was becoming mad.

"Ma why would you let him in here?" I got Gabriella from here since she was reaching for me.

"What the fuck you mean why? This my fucking daughter that's why. Fuck outta here Alexis stop being a bitch."

Arthur fist soon connected to Montez jaw and they were in here fighting.

"Daddy. Daddy." Gabriella cried.

I took her out the kitchen and sat her on the couch.

"Stay right here." I walked back in the kitchen and tried to get Arthur off of Montez. He was really going to hurt him.

"Fatz stop, that's enough." I said trying to grab his arm.

"I'm calling the police." My mother yelled getting her phone.

"Ma stop, you did this. You know how Montez is why would you even invite him here."

"This my house, I do as I please. He wanted to talk about seeing his daughter."

"Since when did he ever become a father." I yelled at her. I turned from her and grabbed Arthur's arm. "Stop."

He looked at me and let him go. He stood up and pulled away from me before leaving out. I sighed looking at Montez on the floor. His face was bloody and he was groaning.

I walked out the kitchen and saw Arthur holding Gabriella trying to calm her down.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"I'm good, you ready?"

I nodded and we left out. After Arthur placed Gabriella in her seat he pulled off in the direction of the car dealer place. I wanted a car and I was going to buy me one. I worked hard enough for it. I looked at my phone seeing I had a text.

Austin: wyd

Me: in the car omw to buy me a car

Austin: oh shit, you going come scoop me?

I chuckled.

Me: ehh I'll think about it

"What's so funny?" Arthur asked me. I put my phone up.

"I was telling Austin how I was about to buy me a car and he said was I going to scoop him."

"You still talk to him?"

"Yea, we became friends. I told you how I was tutoring him for math."

"I don't remember that."

"We don't do anything. He's a friend Arthur that's it. He cool and he gave me advice before."

"Right." He said continuing to drive. I didn't say anything else.

We pulled up to the BMW car dealership. These are brand new cars and I don't have that much money for a brand new car.

"Baby I thought I told you the used car place."

"Come on, I got you." He said getting out.

I don't know what he up to.

"You want this one?" I really liked this new BMW SUV, but it was expensive.

"Yea I like it,  but-"

"I'll take this one and we can put it in her name but imma pay for it." Arthur talked to the man.

"Arthur that's too much." I did not want him buying me something to expensive.

"You my girl, I got you."

"We can fill out all paper work this way." The man directed us to his office.