24

Fatz

I was at the trap counting money and looking over papers.

"So this girl-"

"Alexis." I said.

"You really like her?" Dee asked me.

"Yea, I love her ass. That's my baby." I said writing the numbers down.

"And her daughter, are you really going to be there for her like you say?"

"Yea, I'm not going no where no time soon. We stuck with each other forever."

"I'm just saying be careful, she young-"

"She 17, she'll be 18 soon." I said. They acting like she 15, I would never look at someone who's younger than 17. Fuck I look like.

"I guess, but she could bring you a lot of drama. Like baby daddy drama for example."

"He not in their life so that's something I don't have to worry about. Look y'all can accept the shit or don't,  I'm still going to be with her." I said looking at him.

"I'm leaving you be, it's your choice."

"You ever say some slick shit to her?" I asked him.

"Yea." He shrugged. "I said she was young and I didn't know why you was with her."

"If you got negative shit to say to my girl then don't say that shit at all. She don't need to hear that bull shit foreal."

"I won't say nothing else to her."

He finished what he was counting and placed it in the duffel. He took it over to the vault and put it in there. I got to deposit this shit in the bank today.

"What's up baby." I said as I was putting the money in the duffel.

"What you doing?"

"Working but I'm about to leave and make a stop."

"Oh ok."

"You got something on your mind?" I asked carrying both bags outside to my truck.

"Yea, I just need to talk to you. Can I come to your house and spend the night?"

"Yea, you know I don't care. You bringing fat fat?" I asked as I hopped into the truck and started it.

"Yea."

"I'll be there in a hour."

"Ok." I hung up and drove off so I can handle my business before spending the night with my baby.

Alexis

"Thanks for coming to get me, I know you be busy." I said once he pulled off.

"Lexis I would clear my schedule just for you. I'm never too busy for you girl."

I smiled. The ride to his house was quiet. It was a comfortable silence. It just gave me time to think and get my thoughts together.

We made it to his house. I put Gabriella down for bed and Fatz and I showered together. Just showered nothing else.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked as we laid in the bed together. He had his arms wrapped around me.

"Go ahead."

"Did you really stop her? I believe you I just want to make sure."

"I stopped her. I didn't want her doing nothing with me when I could do all I want with you."

" I know you have needs-"

"And I can hold out on those needs. The only person I want in that way is you. I don't want no one else. I'm not like these other niggas out here."

"So you would never cheat?"

"No, I could be in the situation to almost cheat but I'll stop it. It won't get any further. If I got to beat my meat until you ready then I'll do that."

I laughed. "You're nasty."

"That's what I been doing."

I yawned. "I love you Arthur."

"I love you too. You ain't got to worry about me doing wrong." He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

I was out in a few minutes.