27

Fatz

"Happy Birthday." I woke up to Alexis and Gabriella sitting smiling in my face. A smile formed on my lips. I love waking up to this.

"Happy Birfday." Gabriella smiled. I chuckled sitting her on my lap and kissing her cheek. It was close enough.

"Thank you big baby and baby girl."

"You welcome. I made you breakfast." Alexis said handing me over a plate.

It was french toast, scrambled cheesy eggs, turkey bacon, fried chicken and strawberries on the side with a glass of orange juice.

"Damn, thanks babe. You didn't have to do all this."

"Its fine. It's your birthday." She smiled grabbing Gabriella from me.

"We'll let you eat so we're going downstairs."

"Nah keep me company." I said putting french toast in my mouth.

This food was hitting foreal.

"Ok." She sat on the bed with Gabriella.

I kissed her cheek.

"Thanks foreal Alexis. I appreciate it. I love you."

"I love you too baby and there's more so thank me when you're done celebrating."

"Luhyou daddy."

"I love you too fat fat."

I finished eating my food and went to take a shower. I put on dark wash true religion jeans, my white and blue Columbia jordans and a jean shirt. I put my gold chain on and my gold rolex.

I walked downstairs and they were sitting on the couch.

Alexis was dressed in some dark true religion jeans, a jean shirt and nude louboutin heels. Gabriella had on dark wash true religion jeans,  a white shirt and the same shoes as me.

"Y'all trying match my fly huh?" I said chuckling.

"I didn't even know you were wearing that." Alexis laughed getting up and sitting Gabriella on the floor.

"We the the same daddy." She said walking over to taking my hand.

"Yea, you trying be like daddy."

She nodded her head yes.

"So what you got planned for daddy." I said to Alexis.

"Whatever you want to do baby. I did have something planned but I don't know if you want to do that."

"Whatever you planned is fine with me."

"Ok, let's go." She said walking to the door.

Gabriella and I walked out behind her and I locked the door.

"You drive."I said tossing her the keys.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

We dropped Gabriella off with Alexis' mother. Alexis took me to the spa. We got a message and I got a pedicure with her.

"That shit felt nice." I said as she drove.

"I'm glad you liked it. So what you want to do now? You got a couple more hours until you go to your party."

"What you mean?" I asked confused.

"Your friends had you in the VIP with a couple people you know for tonight. I figured I did stuff for you during the day and you can have the rest of the day with your homeboys."