20

Alexis

I was laying down when Arthur face timed me.

"Hey baby." I said answering it.

"What's up. You was sleep?"

"I was laying down." I yawned fixing the camera so it showed Gabriella.

"She sleep?"

"Yea, she knocked out. You just got in the house?"

"Yea. I'm sleepy as shit."

"Go to sleep then baby."

"I needed to talk to you first." I smiled.

"Aww you too sweet."

He took his shirt off and laid back down.

"I think I have to miss school tomorrow." I told him.

"Why?"

"Because Gabriella's daycare is shutting down for some reason, I think to clean up. My mother has to work so I have to watch her."

"I'll watch her."

"You've never took care of her by yourself baby."

"Babe. You trust me right?" I nodded my head. "I got her. You can face time at any time to check on her."

"You sure?"

"Yea, I got this."

"Ok."

"Now get some sleep, I'll be there in the morning to get her."

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you more." He said and made smooching noises through the phone. I giggled and blew him a kiss.

-

It was 8 o'clock and Arthur wasn't here yet. Gabriella was cranky and so was I. I had cramps and I did not want to be bothered.

I picked up my phone and called him.

"Yea babe?" He spoke sleepily into the phone.

"Arthur are you sleep? Did you forget you was supposed to be here?"

"Oh shit. My bad Alexis I over slept. Give me 30 minutes."

"Ok." I said then hung up.

8:45 he finally pulled up.

"Sorry I made you late."

"Its fine Fatz." I said as he drove off.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm on my period. I'm in a really bad mood."

"You need me to stop by the store to get you something?"

I smiled. "No I'll be fine. Just take care of my daughter." I said as we pulled up to my school.

"I will. Now give daddy a kiss." I gave him a kiss. "Learn something new today." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Bye Gabriella. I love you." I said turning in my seat.

"Bye. Luhyou." She blew me a kiss.

"I'll be here to get you."

"Ok." I hopped out the car and made my way into the school building.

Fatz

"Its just you and me now fat fat." I said carrying her into the house. I sat her down on her feet as I locked the door.

"What are we going to do?" She reached her hand up and I grabbed it walking into the living room.

I really didn't know what to do but I got this.

We were just chilling on the couch watching some doctor show. It was a kid show and I was into it. Then out of no where she started crying.

"What's wrong fat fat?" I asked picking her up and wiping her face but she cried harder.

I checked her pamper and she needed to be changed. I got her bag and changed her. When I was done she was still crying. I took her shoes off and shirt leaving her in her pants and t shirt.

"Daddy." She cried reaching for me.

I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen.

"What to eat. What to eat." I said to myself looking through the cabinets for food.

I made her some noodles. I let them cool down before I fed them to her. Alexis was face timing me so I answered.

"What y'all doing?" She asked looking in the camera.

"I'm feeding her." I said fixing the camera so it was showing both of us.

"Hi mommy." Gabriella waved stuffing noodles in her mouth.

"Hi baby. How is she? She giving you a hard time?"

"No, she just started crying out of no where but we good now. Ain't that right fat fat?"

"Yes." She said cheesing.

"Ok, well I'm about to go eat lunch so I'll see you when you come get me."

"Aight baby."

She blew a kiss before hanging up. I sat my phone down and looked down at Gabriella.

"Your mother need to not worry so much. I told her I got this." I said to her.

It was around 1:30 when Gabriella was taking a nap. I wanted to take one but I wanted to keep an eye on her.

"What's up O." I said once I picked up my phone.

"Can you come get me and Marcus."

"Get y'all from where?"

"Dee left us at the mall and he not picking up our calls." I sighed and looked down at Gabriella who had her legs wide open and her hand on her stomach with her mouth slightly open.

"Aight I'll be there."

After putting her stuff on and putting her in the seat without waking her up I made my way to the mall. It took me longer because I had to be careful to not wake her.

I pulled up to the mall and Gabriella was stinking so I needed to change her. I parked in front of the mall where O and Marcus stood. I got out the car and opened up the back door.

"What you doing?" Marcus asked.

"Y'all got to wait real quick." I said. I was going to change her first then let them in.

I changed her in the back, she was now woke. After I was done I strapped her back in.

"Now y'all can get in." I said getting into the car after throwing the pamper away. I rolled the windows down to let it air out.

"What the fuck you had us waiting for?" Marcus said getting in the front.

"Don't cuss Marcus."

"Oh hi cutie." O said.

"Hi." I turned around and she was sitting there holding her cup.

"You a babysitter now?" Marcus asked shaking his head.

"That's my daughter." I said driving off. I needed to get her something to eat.

"Did you get the girl pregnant? No so that's not your daughter." Marcus said.

"Marcus chill bruh." O said.

"Her name Alexis." I said making my way to McDonald's.

"Mommy." I heard fat fat say and she started to cry.

"What's wrong with her?" O asked from the back.

"Shut her up, got damn." Marcus said like he was irritated.

They getting on my fucking nerves. Not fat fat though.