10

Alexis

I was home now waiting for Arthur to come get Gabriella and I. Since it was a chilly night I put on her some straight leg Levi jeans, her black hard bottom shoes, a navy blue polka dot button down polo shirt and her navy blue coat. She had two ponytails in her hair.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"I'm outside." Arthur said. I said ok then hung up.

I picked up Gabriella, who was eating some fruit and her bag. I grabbed my purse, phone and keys before leaving out. My mother was sleep, she knew I was going out. It was only 7:30.

"Hi dada." Gabriella said waving after I opened the door.

"Hi fats." She walked over to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. She walked back over and that's when I fastened her in.

I made sure she was secure before I got in myself.

"Hi baby." I said leaning over and giving him a small kiss.

"What's up baby." He put the car in Drive and pulled off.

"How was your day?" I asked scrolling through my IG feed.

"Stressful as fu- just stressful." He cut himself off from cussing. "I been wanting it to go by fast so I can spend the rest of the day with you and baby girl." I smiled.

I never asked him to be so accepting of Gabriella the way he is now. Honestly it's just making me fall for him even more.

"She took a nap earlier so now she's going to be full of energy." I said.

"How was your day?" He asked me.

"Work was tiring, it was so crowded there." It was ridiculous.

"Got to get it how you can baby."

"I know, everything I do is for Gabriella." She is what motivates me to be the best I can be.

"What's up." He answered his phone. I turned around and checked on Gabriella. She was just sitting there dancing to the music a little. "Nah I'm busy." He responded to whoever it was. "I'm with my girl right now." I smiled to myself. He said a few more words before he hung up.

30 minutes later we pulled up to the skating ring.

"Skating?" I asked looking at him.

"I know you like skating so why not and this is something Fats can do too."

I smiled and got out grabbing her bag. Arthur picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder. We walked in and got everything situated.

We were on the floor and it was just us here. Arthur rented out the whole place. It must've costed a lot of money but I was having fun. I recorded Gabriella skating, she was moving a little but it was still cute. I posted her video on IG.

Fatz

I was having a good time with Alexis and lil Fats. That's my mini me. She may not be mine but I've grown attached to her. I feel like she's mine and I'll call her my daughter.

"Aye Alexis." I wrapped my arms behind her while she was taking selfies.

"What?"

"Take the pic real quick." She took two of us. One when we were both looking at the camera and another one when I was kissing her cheek.

"Dada. Mama." Gabriella skates towards us. I grab her hand and skate with her.

"Take a pic of us." I told Alexis. I gave her my phone and picked Gabriella up. "Give daddy a kiss." She wrapped her tiny arms around me and kissed my cheek, that's when the flash went off.

We were eating pizza now. Gabriella was falling asleep on my lap. We've been here for almost two hours.

"You tired?" I asked looking down at her on my lap. She nodded her head. "Go to sleep then fats."

"I had fun." I looked at Alexis and she had a smile on her face. I love seeing her smile.

"I'm glad you did. Look Alexis we've been seeing each other for a couple months now and I can honestly say I've grown attached to you. I like you a lot. I've grown attached to Gabriella here too, it's only right that we make it official. I know you're scared but baby as long as we're both trying I'm staying. Be my girl Alexis."

"I'll be your girl." She smiled and leaned across the table giving me a kiss.