14

Fatz

"You wanna hit?"

"Nah. I'm good." I been really missing Alexis and Gabriella these last two weeks. We haven't talked or anything.

"You been down forever. You need lighten the fuck up." Dee said.

"He been down ever since he stopped talking to that young ass girl. Busy playing daddy and shit. You can find someone else." Marcus said.

"Yo chill the fuck out with that. Don't talk about them." Marcus been really pissing me off with his smart ass comments.

"Both of y'all chill out. Just don't say shit else about her." O said.

"Yea let us just do that." Marcus said.

"Imma talk to y'all later." I was so close to knocking his fucking head off.

I was going to Alexis school. It's time for us to talk.

Alexis

"What's up with you? You been so down lately." Kayla said.

"Nothing. Just worrying about school." I lied. Truth is I been missing Arthur so much and Gabriella always ask about him.

"Ok well I have to go." We said bye then she walked off.

I went to my locker and placed my books in that I didn't need.

"Hey Alexis." I turn my head and it was the boy Austin.

"Hi Austin." He played basketball. He was tall and cute. Short hair, nice lining, cute smile, dressed nice, and respectful.

"So how's your daughter? If you don't mind me asking."

"Its fine. She's good, she a mean ass though." He laughed and fixed his book bag.

"I think you're very pretty." I chuckled and closed my locker.

"Thank you Austin. You're handsome." Which was true.

"Thanks." He smiled shyly. He was adorable. "I'll walk you out." He reached for my book bag and I gave it to him. He was being nice.

"So how's basketball?"

"Its good. You should come to one of my games and see how I play."

"I'll see what I can do. I just be busy with my daughter." I said as we walk outside.

"Yea I can see how hard that could be. But I was wondering if I can have your number." He said nervously.

"I don't really-"

"This what we do now?" A voice cut me off. I know that voice. Arthur was standing next to me mugging Austin.

"I'll talk to you later Austin. Thanks for carrying my bag."

"You welcome." He gave it to me and walked off.

"Foreal Alexis?"

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking at him. I just wanted to hug and kiss him.

"You need to pick up Gabriella right? Come on." He walked to his truck and I followed getting in.

I just picked up Gabriella and she was happy to see Arthur.

"Where we going?" I asked him.

"My house."

I just sat back and didn't say nothing else.

-

"So you moved on already huh?" He ask looking at me. I didn't say nothing. I wasn't mad, I just wanted him to think I was. "You don't hear me Alexis?"

"No I didn't move on."

"So who was that?'

"A boy that just started talking to me. He was being nice."

"Look I know you're upset with me about the whole drug selling thing. I was going to tell you but I just didn't want to lose you."

"I love you Arthur and when you didn't tell me I just felt like you were lying to me."

"I love you too Alexis. I should've told you, but I miss you man." He grabbed my hands and pulled me in between his legs.

"I missed you too baby." I climbed onto his lap and kissed him.

The kiss got deeper as his lips traveled down to my neck letting a low moan escape my lips.

He flipped me over and placed me on my back never breaking the kiss. His hands roamed my body making me feel like I'm on cloud 9. His lips made his way to my neck sucking and biting on it. I lift my hips grinding into him. He let out a low groan before he used his hand and placed them on my hips to stop me from moving.

His lips kissed all down my body until he reached my jeans. He looked up to me.

"What are you about to do?" I asked breathless.

"Just trust me."

And before I knew it his tongue was doing wonders and it felt good.