Battle for Sunny & Seo

Rap Monster's POV

As school ended, I checked my phone for notifications. There were several from BTS's whatsapp group.

KookBrat: Hyungs, Sunny's still missing
TaeBrat: She must be with Beast :(
JimBrat: Give my saeng some space will you? They've been friends for like- months! Nothing happened so far
HobiBrat: you can't say that!
Suga hyung: They can strike anytime -.-
Jin hyung: Time we did something.
Me: GUYS! ASSEMBLE OUTSIDE SCHOOL NOW! LET'S CONFRONT BEAST!

I waited for 10 minutes. Jungkook came with V and Suga hyung. Hobie came with Jimin and AOA Jimin. Jin hyung came with Narsha noona. We hanged outside our dorm, waiting for Beast to show up. When they finally did, we all gathered again.

"Yah Beast!" I yelled as we crossed the road to opposite side where their dorm was. They stopped and turned. Dongwoon had his arm slung around Seohyun. Yoseob was holding onto Sunny's hand. "What do you want?" Dujun stepped forward with hands in his pocket. Jungkook stood near me. "Return Sunny and Seohyun to us."

Author's POV

Dongwoon chuckled "Hear that? What power do you have over them?" Taehyung spoke up. "We are BangtanShidae" Hyunseung scoffed "BANGTANSHIDAE?! What kind of shit is that?"

"yah!" Taeyeon screamed. SNSD joined BTS's side and glared at Beast. "Sun! What are you doing there?! you're supposed to be on our side!" Tiffany exclaimed. Jessica looked at Seohyun. "You too, Seo"

Gikwang stood in front of Seohyun. "Don't need to force them. They want to be with us" Suga smirked. "And what right do you have to decide for them, huh?" AOA Jimin stepped forward. "I may not know what happened, but the girls are supposed to be with us."

Hyunseung glanced at Sunny who clenched her bandaged hands. He went to her and whispered. "Do you want to go?" Sunny looked up with confusion in her eyes. She spoke with a soft voice. Only Hyunseung and Yoseob could hear her. "But... you're my cousin. Will you be okay if I go to their side?" Jimin tapped his feet. "Sunny! Seohyun! just come back here! We're BangtanShiDae remember?" Hyoyeon stood forward with HyoVKookSun in her arms. "Sun, Seo, end this war."

Hyunseung tapped Sunny's shoulder "Your choice. We'll always have your back." Yoseob slowly let Sunny's hand go, giving her a small smile. "We'll always be here. And there's our contract remember?" Sunny nodded. She hugged Hyunseung for a short while, whispering. "I'm sorry, Seung." He tapped her shoulder gently "It's okay."

Sunny made her way to Bangtan and stood between Jungkook and V with her head low. Jungkook and V noticed that her hands were bandaged. "Seohyun ah" Jin called out. Seohyun looked to Dongwoon and the rest of BEAST. "I'm not going back." Narsha tried. "Seo-" "I said I am not going back!"

/////////////////// /////////////////// ///////////////////

I missed the puppy :')

K.S♡