Clash pt.1

Seohyun's POV

"I am never going back to SNSD!" I yelled. Dongwoon gently rubbed my shoulder. "Seohyun-ah, I know we did wrong but please come back." Sooyoung pleaded. Seohyun folded her arms. "Until you find out what exactly went wrong, I am never going back to all of you!" with that, I stormed into Beast's house.

Author's POV

Junhyung smirked playfully. "Tsk Tsk Tsk. Your own maknae shows defiance and not want to go back." Suga frowned. "Shut up you brat. All of you are trash talkers" Gikwang stepped forward angrilly "Bworago?!"

Bangtan, with the exception of Jin, who was more of the peace keeper, stepped forward to Beast. Standing in the front line was V who faced Yoseob. Jungkook vs Dongwoon. Gikwang vs Jimin. Dujun vs Rap Monster. Hyunseung vs J-Hope. Suga vs Junhyung. They started to punch each other. Fighting. What had to come, has come.

The girls stepped aside and could only watch as they battled it out. They fought for 12 minutes. Sunny frowned and decided to step in. She yelled out "YAH! STOP FIGHTING! IS IT GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING?!" All of them stopped and looked at her in shock. She had never raised her voice even when she was a cold girl.

Sunny went to V and tore him away from Yoseob. She looked at both sides. "Fighting is NOT the way to solve the problem. *looks at BTS* it is Seohyun's decision whether she wants to come back or not. *looks at beast* Please, stop intimidating each other. How long will this war go on?!"

"Go home everyone. NOW!" Sunny yelled. Beast and Bangtan tore away from each other. "You girls too." Sunny looked over her shoulder at SNSD. Out of fear, the girls went into their dorm. The boys did the same. Sunny looked at BTS's dorm and Beast's. Who should she go to first?

Jungkook's POV [ CURSE WORDS]

I collapsed on the couch, wincing. "Yah, did anyone notice Sunny's bandaged hand?" V hyung asked. I nodded as I wiped blood from the corner of my lips. Suga hyung threw his hands up angrilly. "Those trash. If it wasn't for SNSD, they would've been dead." Jin hyung, Narsha noona, Jimin noona and Jessica helped everyone with their injuries.

Sunny came in with an upset look. We all stopped and looked at her. She folded her arms. Those bandaged hands. what happened?  "Sorry guys." Jimin noona stepped forward. "Sorry?! That's all you can say?! The boys fought for you! Aren't you grateful?!"  Sunny looked up at her daringly. "I didn't ask for them to fight. And I don't remember asking your opinion either."

I frowned from the couch. "Noona, Sunny, stop fighting. It's pointless." Jimin noona held her hand up. "Who do you think you are?! Who are you to them?! You should be kneeling and apologising, thank us sincerely!" Sunny shoved Jimin noona's shoulders, making her stagger back. " I matter more than you. Who are you to tell me what to do? I will never kneel down to fake bitches like you"  Jimin hyung stood up "Sunny!" Sunny looked at him angrilly. "You! All of you!  Stop trying to be heroes! This is why BangtanShiDae is falling apart! Because none of us can ever do anything together anymore!"

My eyes widened. V stood up. "I knew it. You bit the bait. You're on their side now, huh?" Sunny shook her head. "I am not siding anyone. Do you guys know how I feel?! Do you know how tiring it is to always be the one patching things up?! You don't. I'm done with this." Sunny had tears in her eyes as she stormed out of the house, slamming the door.

Jessica sniffed. "She's back. Cold Sunny is back." Suga hyung hugged her, patting her back comfortingly. "Shh~ It's okay. She won't come back as cold Sunny" The door opened again and this time it was Hyoyeon. She attended to V hyung's wound quietly.

///////////////////////// ///////////////////////// /////////////////////////

I forgot all of SNSD are younger than BTS :')

Thank you for 2.35K reads and 88 votes! I love all of you so much!

K.S♡