Get together

6 years without a single message or call from Sunny. The said girl had promised to be there for them when they called but none of their calls, messages and emails were answered. Even Hyunseung's weren't answered. They came to a conclusion: they were in different timezones. It was also the 6th year of friendship for Beast, SNSD and BTS. They returned to the park where they planted their friendships stones the day Sunny left. Baekhyun placed in Sunny's rock even though she wasn't there with them.

"Dig it up!" Hyoyeon cheered as she wrapped an arm around V's waist. That's right. They were dating. Engaged even. Sunny had been informed even if no reply came. Jungkook digged up the box and opened it. Everyone took their stones and held it. Yoseob took his and frowned. "Where's sunny's stone?" Everyone looked at each other's. Each stone had distinct marks, drawn themselves. Sunny's stone had a sun. Tiffany looked on the ground and in the hole they buried the box. "Eh... Where is it?"

"Here it is!!" They all looked up and saw Sunny standing there, smiling at them, holding the stone in her hands. The girls were the first to hug her. "Sunny~!" Sunny giggled. "It's been a long time guys!" Sunny hugged Beast and BTS next. She smiled at Hyoyeon and V. "Congratulations you two!"  The three groups spent the time catching up on each other's lives.

Sunny clapped her hands. "I met a group of 5 girls called Red Velvet. I'll just tell you their stage names. Their leader is Irene. The other members are Wendy, Seulgi, Joy and Yeri. They're really bright!" Hyunseung who sat beside her, nudged his cousin. 'You got a boyfriend?" Sunny gave a shy laughter. "Nope"

jungkook and yoseob felt a rush of hope pass through their heart. "I'm engaged" Their heart broke and shock filled their expressions. Even the others couldn't hide their shock. Sunny giggled. "I'm just kidding." 

They all cherished each other more. Who Sunny picked? That will be up to her. But what we all know is that they won't disappoint each other from now on. They'll never leave each other's sides. Because they are best friends. and they love each other like they're a family. Which they are now.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The end~~~~

K.S<3