Chp 3: HyoVKookSun

Jessica's POV

Already the start of second day. The first thing after bathing and changing, I opened my door to go down and eat breakfast. But, I got knocked on the head the minute I opened my door.

"Ow~ What was that for?" I rubbed my forehead, walking past Suga.

"Sorry. Thought Ice Princess was still asleep. Since she needs her princess sleep." Suga followed me down.

Sooyoung served the pancakes and sat down beside me. Jimin took one the same time she does.

"That's mine, Shortie!" Sooyoung claimed the pancake.

I stood up and took the pancake "There are many more. Stop fighting or you'll spend time in the couple room."

Suga took one for Jimin and himself before sitting down. Sooyoung took two and started eating. Aigoo... Can we survive this long wait?

Tiffany's POV

"Tiff! You're awake! Come and eat Toast!" Jin welcomed me to the dining table.

I smiled and set beside Taeyeon "Smells nice. Who cooked it?"

Jin smiled widely "Me. Eat it before it gets cold"

Taeyeon took a bite " You're good. I wonder how the kids are doing."

Rap Monster shrugged "They'll be fine."

My phone vibrated.

From: Nickhun

Hey... How're you doing?

To: Nickhun

I'm fine. Our house is more calm than I expected it to be.

From: Nickhun

Are you eating regularly? Don't skip your meals.

To: Nickhun

I'm eating breakfast right now. Don't worry.

From: Nickhun

Okay then. Take Care. Love you!

To: Nickhun

Love you too!

I set my phone down and ate my toast. This toast is nice! Like really really delicious!

Yuri's POV

"Unnie, wake up the Horse." Seohyun pleaded as she cooked.

I frowned "Why me? *Seo does aegyo* Don't do that. Fine. Remember the rules. No names."

I went up and knocked on J-Hope's door "Ireonna!"

Shuffling sounds can be heard. He opened the door and leaned against it.

"What time is it?"

I covered my nose "11 am. Go and bathe. You stink. After that, come down and eat breakfast. Seo cooked."

He nods "Okay dar- Yuri."

I shook my head and went down. Yoona was talking on the phone to Seunggi. Seo was serving breakfast. I sat down and started eating.  This is gonna be a long stay....

Sunny's POV

For some reason, I woke up early so I bathed and changed. I took out the ingredients needed for sandwiches. Ham and some veggies.

Hyoyeon came down and ate one. "Do you know that Yoona and Taeyeon are going home?"

I placed the sandwiches on the table "Why?"