Chp 7: Visit

Baekhyun's POV

"Baekkie, let's visit them. I miss them" Taeyeon pouted.

I rubbed her shoulders "Arasseo. Let's go!"

Beach house 1...

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon and high fived me. I bowed at Jin and Rap Monster. Tiffany chatted with Taeyeon for a while.She followed us.

(skip to beach house 4)

Jungkook opened the door. He smiled at me. Hyoyeon came down and hugged Taeyeon, pulling her aside for a chat. I nod at V who was sitting on the couch. I could tell they didn't sleep. I sat beside V and looked around.

"Where's Sunny?" I ask him. He opened his mouth to speak.

"GUYS! I'm home! Yoseob-" I look at the door. Sunny was standing at the door, frozen.

She look at Taeyeon and Tiffany blankly. Then she noticed me sitting down beside V. We make eye contact. Her eyes were filled with anger, sadness and shock. Behind her, Beast Yoseob came out.

Sunny's POV

Wae? Why must he be here? With Taeyeon... I get it now. BaekYeon visits... I look behind me at Yoseob.

"Yoseob, can I go back to your house?" I softly ask.

He looked behind me before smiling at me. "You can come anytime."

I look at V oppa. " I'm going back to Beast's house now. See you later, oppa."

I look at Jungkook oppa who looked at me, shock. "You too, Jungkook oppa." HyoVKookSun barked in Hyoyeon's arms. I gave it a small smile.

I turned and walked with Yoseob back to their house. He slung an arm around me and pulled me closer. "You okay?"

I nod "I just still feel a little angry at Baekhyun."

Yoseob gave me a comforting smile. Junhyung opened the door with a shock look "What..."

Taeyeon's POV

"Did Sunny just... went with Beast?" I stuttered.

Jungkook sighed "She slept at Beast's house yesterday. She's becoming friends with them."

"yeah... Yoseob says that he is as close with Sunny as V is. Gikwang and Junhyung are like Jimin and Jungkook." Hyoyeon frowned.

Baekhyun walked to me "Do you think...she still hates me?"

I shook her head "Sunny won't bear a grudge for a long time. She used to love you so much. She can't hate you as much."

I walked to her room and looked around. I found our friendship rings on the dressing table. I touched ours that was around my neck. (hung like a necklace) I looped hers through a chain and made it like a necklace too.

I took out a pen and a paper
'Pabo Sunny. Don't avoid me or hate me. I thought we're still best friends. I don't get it. You used to ship BaekYeon. I see that you only kept our friendship rings. You hate me that much? Whatever happens, we're best friends okay. Wear this around you like what I do. -Your Bacon'

I left the ring necklace on top of the letter and went down. I wiped my tears before going down. I sat beside Taeyeon and chatted with the others.

Taeyeon pointed at V and Jungkook "You two, go up and sleep. You'll look like walking zombies. Leave any matters about Sunny to us." She shooed them to their bedrooms.

We watched a movie with Hyoyeon and Tiffany. Halfway through the movie, Taeyeon nudged me lightly and whispered "Check if they're asleep."

I nod and went to V's room first. He's asleep. As I turned to leave, I notice a cap. It's not just any cap but it's the cap that Sunny gave me. One that I never wore because it was precious to me. I took the cap and tried it on for the first time. It fits. I placed it back down and went to Jungkook's room.