clash pt.2

[ CURSE WORDS]

Seohyun's POV

"what. the. fuck?" I asked as Beast entered the house with beaten up faces. "Language Seo." Dujun oppa warned before going into his room. Junhyung oppa went into his room too. Dongwoon collapsed beside me on the couch, wincing at the pain. I touched his face gently. "What happened? You guys fought?!"

The rest of Beast collapsed on the other couches. I was fuming as I stood up but Dongwoon held my wrist. "Don't do it. We fought to keep you and Sunny safe." I sighed as I looked at his bruised face. I went to the kitchen and took ice packs for them, handing it to them slowly. Sunny unnie came into the house 5 minutes later.

Author's POV

"How's BTS?" Seohyun asked Sunny. Sunny shrugged off her jacket. "The same as them. Just less beaten up." She hung her jacket and went to Hyunseung. Sunny quietly cleaned his wounds and let him sleep in his room. She did the same for Gikwang and Yoseob. She even went to Dujun's room to help him. She looked around the living room and found Junhyung missing. "Seohyun ah, where's Junhyung?"

Seohyun looked up for a while. "Jun oppa is in his room." She then focused back on Dongwoon's wounds. Sunny sighed. "Seohyun ah, call Hyuna to come and help Hyunseung. He needs her." Seohyun nodded and took her phone out . Sunny went to Junhyung's room.

She knocked on the door before opening it. Junhyung was sitting on his bed, looking on the floor with a distant look in his eyes. Sunny sat beside him and turned his face slowly to look at his face properly. "You're badly beaten up." She spoke softly. Junhyung replied soullessly. "He's a hyung after all."

Sunny took a wet towel and cleaned away the blood. She was about to say that she was done when she noticed that Junhyung's eyes had tears. She noticed how tightly he was gripping onto the middle of his shirt. She recalled that Suga had repeatedly punched and kicked his stomach.

Sunny quietly hugged him, letting him rest his head on her shoulder. She soothingly rubbed his back. "It's okay. Let it out." She held Junhyung as he cried and fell asleep. She tucked him into bed and went to Gikwang's room. Seeing that he was already sleep, she quietly closed the door. "Unnie! Where is Hyunseung?" Sunny turned to find Hyuna looking around worriedly. Sunny pointed to Hyunseung's closed door. Hyuna nodded and went into his room.

Sunny quietly chuckled. I knew you still loved him. She walked past Yoseob's room, stopping in her tracks when she heard him groan. Sunny didn't hesitate and entered his room. What she saw shocked her. Yoseob was in the worst condition. Badly bruised up, hair messed, bleeding. Yoseob still managed to give her a smile, blood on the corner of his lips. "Hey Sun" Sunny didn't say anything. She automatically hugged Yoseob gently. " waegurae?" Yoseob asked. "I'm sorry. I didn't know V was that angry. If it weren't for me and Seo, you guys wouldn't have been beaten up"

Yoseob chuckled lightly before wrapping his arms around her. "It's okay Sun. V thinks you need his protection. I'm fine with it. Gikwang is in the worst condition. He fought Jimin after all." Sunny pulled away and cupped his face. "But still every one of you are important. Stay still. I'll treat your wounds."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Camp sucked. I can barely do a thing because a bee stung my finger. I didn't even do anything!

K.S<3