What a night...

Jimin's POV

I walked along the streets out of boredom. I noticed Taeyeon and Baekhyun behind some bushes, whispering to each other. I removed my mouth mask and stood behind them, glancing at what they were spying on.

"Seohyun and Dongwoon?" I said out loud.

They jumped and almost screamed when I touched their shoulders.

I grinned at their reactions "Baekhyun hyung, Taeyeon. Why are you spying on them?"

Taeyeon focused on the maknaes "Kyuhyun told me to. Aigoo. Where is he?"

I shrugged "If you don't mind me asking, why are you in those thin slippers?"

Baekhyun nudged me, giggling "I know right"

Taeyeon sighed "Shush you two. They're coming our way! what do we do?!"

I peeked and saw that the maknaes were indeed approaching. I wore my face mask before making Taeyeon hug Baekhyun and walked as if I was just passing by. The maknaes walked straight pass me. I glanced back and looked at Baekyeon.

The maknaes covered their eyes while walking past them. hehe... the innocence. you're so smart Jimin! I walked to Baekyeon once they were gone and took my mask off, grinning.

They let out a sigh of relief before releasing each other. That was a close call...

Sunny's POV

"we're home!" Hyoyeon and I exclaimed as we entered the house.

We were greeted by a grumpy Yuri and Seohyun on the couch, a frowning Taeyeon with her arms folded, in front of them. Jessica and Yoona, sitting on the stairs and playing games on their mobile phones, Tiffany playing with the puppies. Sooyoung was on the other side of the couch, eating.

They looked at us as we entered. I locked eyes with Tiffany. Are we disturbing something? As if she could read my mind, she nodded. I sighed and carried my shopping bags up. I assumed Hyo's doing the same. After changing, I sat beside Taeyeon who was steaming mad.

Author's POV (curse words ahead)

Sunny nudged her gently "What's wrong?"

Taeyeon sighed and massaged her head "Yuri didn't talk it out with Hobie and Seohyun went out with Dongwoon *points to the two*"

Yuri threw a pillow which Sunny caught before it hit dandyu "I told you, WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER"

Seohyun nodded "Unnie! why would I date Dongwoon?!"

Dandyu glared at the two "First of all, Yuri, J-Hope loves you to death and I know you do too. Your jealousy got in the way. Stop making a fuss over a small matter and just get back together! And you, maknae, you know that Beast is our enemy, right?! So you better stay away from Dongwoon! I don't want you to get hurt!"

Yuri stood up angrilly "You make it sound so easy! What if it was Baekhyun and you?! Would you get over seeing him kiss another girl easily?! Huh?! Put yourself in my shoes!"

Taeyeon stood up and folded her arms "Do you have to raise your voice?! It was just a kiss on the cheek! Stop being so fucking immature and grow up! You want him to beg on his knees like Minho?! Stop this shit! You're not a princess!"

All the girls looked at Taeyeon in shock. Did... their leader just curse at Yuri? Yuri's eyes were full of tears as she stormed into her room and slammed the door shut. Taeyeon collapsed on the couch and sighed. She can't believe what she just did.

Sunny, being the happy pill of the group, stood up and clapped her hands "Alright Alright. Stop arguing. Let's watch a movie and have some ice-cream!"