Sunny's feelings

Sunny's POV

"Morning Sunshine!" Yoseob greeted happily. I grunted and pulled the blanket over myself, ready to fall back into sleepiness.

Yoseob pulled the blanket down a little until my eyes could be seen. "Sunshine~ Wake up now." I closed my eyes and ignored his pleading eyes. He took the blanket off and carried me, making my eyes open wide. "Arasseo! Arasseo! I'll go and bathe." He grinned and put me down. "Come downstairs quickly, okay? I cooked breakfast."

<< After morning routine>>

Gikwang greeted me with a huge grin when I opened Yoseob's door to go out. "Hey! I didn't know you stayed over" I giggled lightly "Sorry Kwangie, you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up." He smirked "Kwangie? I like that name! Anyways, let's go eat!"

He dragged me down the staircase. I landed lightly but quickly to keep up with his pace. Beast greeted me happily and Seohyun too except Hyunseung which was quite weird. I sat beside Junhyung who offered me a plateful of food. I smiled and thanked him. Is that a slight blush on his cheeks? Aigoo... Stop imagining things , Sunny.

Breakfast went really quite. Occassionally I glanced at Seohyun and Dongwoon who were whispering happily because they were giggling. Then I would look at Yoseob and Junhyung who were beside me. Most of the time, I was looking at a sad Hyunseung and a worried Dujun. After breakfast, I pulled Hyunseung towards his room and sat on the bed with him.

"Yah, waegurae?" I asked him with a worried look. He just looked on the floor with a forlorn expression "Hyuna. She has another man so we broke up." My jaw fell "Hyuna?! She loves you! How? Why would she have another man?"

Hyunseung shook his head and shrugged "I don't know what to do... She called me last night and told me that we were over because she loves someone else."  I frowned "Seungie, trust me when I say that she loves you. I'll investigate, okay? It might  be a threat from a sasaeng."

Hyunseung looked at me with a bittersweet smile. "Thanks Couzzie." (let's pretend they are cousins. No one knows)  I nodded and patted his head "You're welcome!"

I went out and wanted to talk to Seohyun. It's about yesterday. I didn't stick up for her but seeing that she's happily talking to Dongwoon made me think otherwise. Let's not ruin their moment. I went to the lawn. Luckily the brick wall was surrounding it. If SNSD sees me here, there'll be another unwanted argument .

I sat on the floor and spread my short legs in front of me. I pouted at the length and reached out to touch the tips of my feet. Warm arms circled around my waist, chin resting on my shoulder. I felt my cheeks go pink at the familiarity of Yoseob hugging me. He always does that and it makes me blush but I try my best to hide.

"What's my sunhine doing out here alone?" He whispered at my neck, making me ticklish. I giggled and pointed to the sun. "I was meeting my friend" He turned his head to look at the sun before looking at me again."Sunny Meets The Sun"

I nodded and turned to face him, face to face. I poked his eye, making him scream "Owwww~! Sunshine!" He pouted and covered his face. I scratched my head. "Mianhae Seobie oppa." He pouted more and covered his eye this time.

I peeled his hand away and gently blew into his eye. He got teary so I wiped it away but when I was about to remove my hand from his face, he held my wrist in place, sticking it to his face. He chuckled "Your hand is so smooth"

I frowned at him. More like frowning at the way all the heat is rushing up to my face. "Really? You stuck my hand to your face just to tell me it's smooth?" Yoseob smiled "Why not?" I looked at my wristwatch by accident and gasped "I need to go! Bye oppa!" I stood up and ran accross the road to BTS's dorm.

I reached the doorstep and knocked on the door. The door swung open and revealed a pouty Jimin. I entered and side hugged him, turning on my aegyo mode. "Jimin oppa~ Sorry~"

Jimin pouted more as he struggled to close the door. "You are late for two hours!" I pouted and rested my chin on his shoulder. Thank god he's not that tall. I don't have to tiptoe much. "Oppa~  please forgive me! I'll sleep over tonight!"

Jimin chuckled "Silly, there's school!" I shrugged "I can take my stuff?" Jimin nodded and gave a defeated look "Fine fine. You're forgiven." I hugged him tightly and pecked his cheek "Yes! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

I pulled away and grinned. I noticed his face turning red. Awww~ so cute! I ran to the couch where V and Jungkook were. I jumped between them and giggled. V headlocked me and ruffled my hair "Naughty girl! Why are you so happy today?"

I pointed to Jimin who sat on the sofa beside us "He forgived me!" Jungkook smirked "You still haven't got our  forgiveness."

I gave a sheepish smile before running to Jimin. "Jimin oppa~~~" V and Jungkook pouted. "YAH!" Jimin wrapped his arms around me protectively "Don't harm my dongsaeng" Dongsaeng... Why does it hurt when he says that?

I smirked and hugged Jimin too. V opened his arms "We'll forgive you if you peck us and give us a hug." I pouted before pecking Jimin's cheek then V's and Jungkook's. I gave each of them  a hug each too.

V made me sit on his lap which made me blush but thank god no one noticed. WHY AM I FEELING LIKE THIS OF ALL DAYS?!   I went back to my dorm to take my school stuff and tell Baby Fany before returning back to their dorm.  I placed them in Jimin's room before running down.

Jungkook slung his arm around my shoulder as he fed me some hanwoo (korean beef).  I fed some to Jimin oppa who was spacing out. I poked Jungkook oppa's waist and pointed to Jimin. "What happened?" I whispered. Jungkook leant down and whispered "He's been like that since you left. I don't know why."

I nodded slowly and continued to eat. I'll talk to him later... I almost tripped when carrying the dishes to the kitchen. Luckily Jungkook oppa caught me in time. I blushed at the close distance before fixing my position and continued my task.

Of all days... you had to feel fluttered at their actions...

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

K.S☆