Dongwoon

Seohyun's POV

I ran out of the house as my tears fell. For years I've lived with the unnies. Can't they just approve my decisions for once? Why can't they just accept my friends?

"Seohyun!" Warm hands caught me and spun me around. "Are you okay?" Dongwoon... I didn't reply and just looked on the pavement.

He stroked my red cheek gently before hugging me.  "Do you want to cry it out?" I shook my head, trying to stop my tears. Dongwoon grabbed my hand in his and brought me to a nearby park. He piggybacked me up a hill before we finally settled down on a bench.

I looked at the lake and sighed. "Why did you bring me here?" Dongwoon turned to look at me "Well, you were sad so I thought something like this would calm you down. You can cry it out" I can't take it anymore so I burst out crying while covering my face. Warm arms circled around me and patted my back comfortingly.

Dongwoon's voice softer than ever. "It's okay... I'm here." Why are you so nice to me? "Because I'm the reason you fought with your unnies" I looked up with teary eyes. "You heard?"

He nodded while wiping my tears away with his thumb "Soundproof walls can't really block out your unnies' high pitched voice." I giggled lightly. "Thanks"

He looked at the sky and frowned "You might want to go home." I shook my head frantically "I don't want to face unnie. I felt my emotions exploding. Everything I kept in for years... Just burst"

He nodded slowly "Then stay over at mine, okay?" I shook my head again. "I don't want to trouble you. You'll be having a girlfriend soon. She might misunderstand"

Dongwoon chuckled and held both my shoulders "Seohyun-ah, I no longer love her. The one I do has been right beside me all this while. It'll be fine" I looked down "Okay then."

Dongwoon grabbed my hand and grinned like a kid "Let's go go~ Through the back door of course"

I shook my head and gave a small smile. Lucky girl who got your heart... She'll never be unhappy with you for long. Unnies, stop judging Dongwoon and Beast. They're different now.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My grandpa's funeral today. Sorry for going on a hiatus without notice and for the short update

K.S☆