Date

Mostly Jin's POV. I haven't really gave him much parts.

Jin's POV

I woke up and grunted. My body feels so numb. I looked at the clock and my eyes widened. 6pm?! I only have half an hour!

I quickly took a bath and changed into jeans and a long sleeved white shirt. I wore my belt and a hat. (photo) I wore a hat before styling my fringe and sprayed some perfume.

"Woah Hyung! That was fast." Jungkook came into my room.

I looked at him as I put on my socks "You didn't wake me up?!"

Jungkook shrugged "I charged your phone though. Rap Mon hyung broke your charger."

I sighed and went out, taking my phone and wallet. I wore my black converse shoes and got into manager hyung's car. He drove me to Namsan and dropped me off.

I fixed my hair before going out. 7. 15 pm?! SH*T!   I ran around Namsan and looked for Narsha. After searching everywhere, I couldn't find her. I collapsed on a bench, a fountain behind me.

"Stupid Stupid Stupid. Jin would never come. He got other girls anyways. *sighs*"

I looked behind and saw Narsha hitting her head twice. She was wearing a pink dress reaching her knees, hair down with bangs in front. I hugged her tightly, panting. "I'm sorry. I'm late by 45 minutes. I woke up at 6pm."

Narsha was stunned. She didn't hug me back. I pulled away and held her shoulders. "Are you angry? I'm really sorry."

Narsha pressed a finger to my lips gently "It's okay. I'm not angry."

I smiled and held her hand "Shall we start our date?"

Narsha smiled and nodded. We took the cable car up. She was frozen and grabbing the railings because it was quite high. Since we were the only ones in that cable car, I backhugged her.

"Relax. I'm here." She nodded, starting to relax a little. I rested my chin on her head. I let her go when we arrived.

We got potato sausages (idk the name. It's the one EXO ate) and sat down, eating it quietly. I looked at her as we ate.

"Tell me more about yourself. Other than your name and your group." I said, still not taking my eyes off her.

Narsha chewed on her chip " I sometimes act childishly and sometimes a little too mature."

I nod and took another bite " My real name is Kim Seokjin. I'm pretty sure you know that already. I like Pink and I'm like the mom in BTS"

Narsha smiled "Jin Omma."

I smiled "What's your role in B.E.G? Mom? Child?"

She giggled "Idiot? I don't really know. Maybe child. Sister!"

I nod, showing that I understand. She blushed and looked down.

"I talk too much. Sorry." She whispered.

I pat her shoulder gently "It's okay. It'll be awkward if you don't talk. I haven't said this but you're really pretty."

Narsha blushed and bowed "Kamsahamnida. You look great too."

I smiled and intertwined our hands "Let's walk around."

She nodded and we threw our sticks into the rubbish bin. I intertwined our fingers as we walked around. Narsha gasped at the scenery.

"Look! The city's prettier at night. The lights are so beautiful!" I watched as the city lights glimmered in her eyes.

I smiled and whispered "Not as beautiful as you"