V and Hyo's day together

Chapter dedicated to my saengie Jannine aka Jang Min Ra  JangMinra_Army   ♥♥♥♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥

Hyoyeon's POV

"HYORENGI~~~~" I rolled my eyes at the familiar nickname. I turned to look at V who was taking a seat beside me. He grinned cheekily "Haja~!" I frowned "What?" He pouted and flicked my forehead "You really... How can you forget?!" I frowned more as I rubbed my sore forehead. "Forget what oppa?"  He pouted more and flicked my hand. I hissed and flicked his forehead. He whined like a kid would. "We  promised to hang out! How could you forget?!"

I shrugged and stood up, pulling him along. Can't believe this kid is so whiney. My phone vibrated, making me release him and we walked side by side. I took my phone put and frowned at the sender. I turned to look at V who was acting nonchalant before opening his text message.

From: Vlien

Mahal kita

I frowned more and looked at him weirdly. "Is this another one of your alien language , oppa? I don't understand it."  He shrugged before giving me a smile. "You'll know soon." He held my hand and dragged me to the mall. Taehyung pulled me into a shop full of cute things. We looked around and picked our stuff. My phone vibrated again.

From: Vlien

143

My eyes went wide. I looked for him and found him inspecting a cap. I hit his arm. "Oppa, you are buying something that costs $143?! Why the heck would you do that?!" I hissed lowly. He laughed and shook his head. "I wasn't going to buy something that costs $143, Hyorengi"

I mentally facepalmed. Throughout the day, Vlien kept sending me messages in languages I don't even know. He must've lost his mind. I almost jumped when I saw a figure on my bed. I gasped and threw my scarf at the figure. "YAH LEE SOONKYU! HAVE YOU NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SITTING IN THE DARK?!"  Sunny smirked as she kneeled on my bed. "So... are you two together now? You and V oppa" I scoffed. "Me and that alien? Yeah right."

Sunny pouted. "So you mean, oppa didn't say anything?" I unlocked my phone and tossed it in front of her. "He kept sending me messages in his weird languages eventhough we could chat face to face."  Sunny burst out laughing as she scrolled through the messages.

"Oppa is so cute! He really used his methods." She burst out laughing again. I frowned at her "what methods? For what?" Sunny stopped laughing and knocked my head. "You are so dumb Hyoyeon. He's using 1001 ways to confess. All of this just means I LOVE YOU!"  My eyes went wide as I grabbed the phone. Mahal kita, 143, aishiteru, aku cinta kamu, je'taime.... etc...  My own crush loves me?!   I must be dreaming. "No you're not." Sunny hit my back before running out.   I stared at my phone is disbelief. V loves me... I love you too...

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||///////////////////////////

Sorry for the short chapter saengie

K.S☆