Chp 6: Getting to know each other

Junhyung's POV

"Mr Junhyung! You're paired with Ms Sunny, Mr Yoseob and Ms Hyoyeon. Stop daydreaming and start completing the missions"

Yoseob hit me lightly.He walked with Sunny while I awkwardly watched them from behind with Hyoyeon(?) Yeah. I think that's her name.

Yoseob turned behind "We're going to the convenience store first."

I nod and quietly followed. Why does he get to walk with Sunny? LOOK! He slung an arm around her! Not fair. I looked at Hyoyeon who just frowned at Sunny.

"Yang Yoseob, take your hand off Sunny." Hyoyeon glared at him.

Yoseob glanced behind and smiled "She doesn't mind. Right, chingu?"

I looked at Hyoyeon who just frowned more "Stop frowning. Why does GG hate us so much?"

Hyoyeon glared at me "We're not supposed to be friends. We're rivals."

I pointed to Yoseob and Sunny with my two hands "Rivals?"

When Hyoyeon and Yoseob were talking...

I look at Sunny who was warming her hands. "You're cold?"

Sunny looked behind her and pointed to herself. I nodded. She nods back. I took off my jacket and placed it around her. "Warm up."

She nod and pulled the jacket tighter around her "Gomawo."

Some kids played firecrackers near us. Sunny yelped and clung onto my arm, coughing. She let me go once she calmed down. "Mian. I have a phobia of firecrackers."

I smiled "Gwenchana. What caused the phobia?"

She looked at the kids "My parents say it's side effect from the Kuwait war. I forgot the name. I wasn't even one year old at that time."

I slung an arm around her "You're okay, right? Do you... I don't know, want to see a doctor?"

She shook her head "No no no. No doctor."

She hates doctors?  "Sunny! Junhyung! Let's go to the next stop!" Yoseob called us over.

Suga's POV

Jessica sat beside me on the port. "Can I have some?" She pointed to the M&Ms I was eating.

I offered some to her. "Have you talked to Sunny yet?"

She shook her head and stared at the sea "She's been more distant. Hard to reach. Understand."

I patted her shoulder gently "Sunny will be back to normal. Don't worry. Just pay more attention to her."

Jessica smiled at me genuinely "You're more mature than I thought you would be."

I ate one M&M "How childish did you think I was?"

She took one too "Well, a lot. Your lips become pointy in a cute way when you talk. Oh! That day when I woke you up, you called me yeobo and hugged my hand to sleep. You're like a cute boy who wants sweets."

I could feel my cheeks burning as I looked down "I called you yeobo and hugged your hand?"

She hit me and laughed "Don't blush~ Who's the girl here?"

I looked at her and laughed too "You're like a barbie that's lost in the kpop world. Legally blonde."

We laughed and joked around. Jimin was right, GG is not so bad if we get to know them better :) I'll protect you, Jessica.