New dorms

In the bus on the way to the dorms...

Sitting position:

Yuri>J-Hope         Jessica>Suga

Jin>Tiffany           Sunny>Jungkook+puppy

V>Hyoyeon          Jimin>Sooyoung

Seo>RapMon            Managers

Jungkook's POV

We looked at the polaroids photo we took. There was one where V was making a crying face. Jimin hyung whined.

"Yah~ You took polaroids without me?"

Sunny laughed and took out her polaroid camera "Mian. We can take some now."

I took the camera and took two pictures of them with HyoVKookSun. Sooyoung was asleep so she didn't join. Sunny took the pictures and camera, giving one picture to Jimin.

She turned to Tiffany and Jin "Pink Team! Look here! Smile~"

She took two photos of Jin and Tiffany. One of them doing peace signs and the other, aegyo. The bus stopped. Sunny took photos of J-Hope and Yuri. Then Suga and Jessica. Only Sooyoung , Rap Mon hyung and Seohyun's asleep. And the managers.

Sunny sat down after taking pictures of the other pairings. She kept her camera and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"When do you want to come over and see HyoVKookSun?" She stroked the puppy gently.

I shrugged "Anytime."

She gave me the puppy "He'll miss you."

I took the puppy and hugged her "I'll miss him. And you."

She patted my back "You were the one who said we'll be opposite each other. You must visit very often okay?"

I nod and pulled away, playing with HyoVKookSun. "Aigoo... Kyeopta."

Jessica's POV

We looked at the polaroids Sunny took for us. Suga took the one where we held hands and did the hwaiting pose. Mine was us doing buing buing.

I was wearing the scarf he gave me. I smiled, remembering our accidental kiss. It means I like him. Does he like me?

He kept the polaroid in his wallet. I do the same before holding his hands again. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed.

Suga held my hand tightly "Why are you sighing?"

I looked at him. Oppa, I like you. I'm going to miss you a lot. "After you unpack, do you want to go to the mall?"

He looked at me and smiled "Hangout? Sure."

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder again. Suga is my one and only pillow.

Yuri's POV

J-Hope slept on my shoulder. I intertwined our hands to keep his hands warm. Oppa, I like you. I really do. But do you like me back?

I placed his jacket over him and looked at his sleeping face. I took my phone and took selfies with him sleeping. Cute~ Shock~ Puffy cheeks~ Sleeping~

I giggled lightly and kept my phone. I intertwined our hands again and rested my head against his.

Seohyun's POV

To: Narsha unnie

Unnie! It's me Seo. Do you still like Jin oppa?

From: Narsha unnie

Hi! How did you get my number? And yes, I still like Jin oppa. Waeyo?

To: Narsha unnie