Out

Sunny's POV

I opened the door and smiled at the visitors "Oppas!" I hugged them tightly.

They hugged me back. We pulled away and entered the house. HyoVKookSun barked and ran towards us.

V picked the puppy up and hugged it "Aigoo... HyoVKookSun~ Appa misssed you so much!"

Jungkook chuckled and patted the puppy "Nado. You've put on some weight. Aigoo yah~ We must go to the gym now. Let's go together!"

I giggled softly "Gym for dogs? Play with him. I'm going to get Hyoyeon to come down"

As soon as I said that, Hyoyeon rushed down the staircase "Yo! V oppa! Jungkook oppa! Urimanhae!"

She hugged them and laughed. V let go of HyoVKookSun and slung an arm around her "Aigoo~ Am I dreaming? She's calling me oppa!"

Hyoyeon hit his arm lightly "Yah! I'm adapting to calling all of you oppas."

Jungkook slung an arm around me and whispered "Don't you think Hyoyeon's blushing?"

I looked at her and nodded. The day was spent with lots of laughter and joy. I was shocked to know about Narsha unnie's sleepover last night. Ay~ They must be a couple~

Approaching 4 pm, all four of us went to the mall. We bought caps, necklaces and glasses. V suits the hot nerd look. Jungkook and I were just geeks. Hyoyeon was really awkward. We walked to Starbucks and bought frappes and lattes. Luckily for us, there was a free table in a corner of the restaurant.

Hyoyeon grew red "Stop laughing! I know how weird I look with glasses!" She hit Jungkook oppa lightly.

I laughed with V and Jungkook. Her confession just made it funnier. I stopped laughing and wiped my tears away "Aniya. Hyo, sunglasses suits you but not normal ones."

V chuckled "Like Rap Monster hyung."

Jin's POV

"So uh... Since your manager's fetching you at 8, what do you want to do?" I asked, scratching the nape of my neck awkwardly.

Narsha shrugged and smiled "Anything."

I smiled and stood up, holding my hand out "Let's go to the park nearby." I looked at her then my hand, signalling for her to take it.

She placed her soft hands in mine and we walked to the park as planned. We quickly found a bench and sat down, facing the beautiful flowers. Some flowers and leaves were falling from trees. Narsha took a deep breath and sighed.

"Away from the city is a good thing. Don't you think?" She looked at me with her beaitiful smile.

I smiled and nodded. I watched as a small flower landed on her head, not taking notice of it at all. Narsha looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Is there... something?" She cupped her face slowly.

I chuckled and took the flower out of her hair "Just a flower" I put in in her hands. She giggled and slowly plucked the petals one by one.

"Narsha" I spoke softly. She looked at me and smiled "What?"

I took a deep breathe and held her hands. "It's only been a few days since our date and it may be too fast but I think I love you"

Narsha's eyes widened. I held her hands tighter "I'm not lying nor am I joking. You like me too, right? Be mine?"

Narsha opened her mouth but closed it again. She smiled and nodded "Mm!"

I hugged her tightly. "Yes! Saranghae!"

Narsha giggled and patted my back "Nado"

Jessica's POV

"Yuri-ah, you should talk to him" I nudged her gently.

She ate another spoonful of cereal "Talk? Who? I don't know what you mean?"

I sighed and took the cereal away from her "J-Hope. Stop pretending. Come on."

Yuri took the bowl again "I'm eating. Can you not disturb me?"

I frowned more "Fine. Then stay here the whole day alone. I'm going out with Suga."

I took my belongings and went to BTS's dorm. Suga opened it with a smile. "Ready?"

I nod and intertwined our hands "Always"

Taeyeon's POV

Baekkie gave me a goodbye peck before walking to his dorm. I watched as he disappeared before entering my own dorm. My eyes widened at the sight... of Yuri and J-Hope fighting.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?! I told you it's over! We are over!" Yuri yelled.

J-Hope maintained a calm look and grabbed her shoulders "I still love you! To me, we are not yet over. I'm not going to give up on you!"

I cleared my throat and stood awkwardly at the door "Um... Hey guys. I'm just going up-"

Yuri cut me off "No. Horse is leaving anyways."

J-Hope looked at Yuri and grabbed her wrist, pulling her out too. I watched as J-Hope turned to close the door. I gave him a small smile and a fighting pose. He nodded and closed the door, dragging Yuri away. They better settle it...

I was watching a movie on the couch with the puppies when the doorbell rang and almost made me jump. That fast? I walked to the door and opened it regretting my decision almost immediately.

Dongwoon was grinning as he stood outside "Hi! I'm Dongwoon from Beast. Is Seohyun in?"

I raised my eyebrows curiously "Y... Yes. What do you want with her?"

Dongwoon stuffed his hands in his pockets "Uh... We promised to meet today."

Dongwoon and Seohyun promised to meet? No way. Seo knows how much we hate Beast. Why would she meet up with him?

"Noona? Taeyeon noona?" He snapped his fingers in front of me. I frowned and went to call Seohyun out of her room. I lowered down the tv volume and tried to hear what they were whispering about but I couldn't understand a thing.

Seohyun turned to look at me and waved "I'll be back unnie! Annyeong!"

She closed the door and went out. Uneasy, I took my phone out and called Kyuhyun.

"Hello? Kyuhyun-ah, Seohyun just went out with Dongwoon."

Kyuhyun yelled into the phone "Bworagu?! Why would she... Noona, follow them! Follow them!"

I hung up, running out after them. I walked from a distance, quietly frowning everytime they whispered and Seo giggled. Does she not like Kyuhyun anymore?

As they entered a shop, I stopped outside and eyed them. A hand landed on my shoulder, scaring me so much I almost screamed.

"Shush~ It's just me. What are you doing out here jagi?"

I sighed and focused back on Seo "Them."

Baekkie joined me as we watched them. He let out a chuckled and leaned closer to whisper "Jagi, you do know that you're wearing home slippers right?"

(the thin soft slippers that hotels have)

I looked down and felt my face hot red. I am wearing home slippers with a plain black t-shirt and shorts, my robe around me but not tied. I hit his arm and pouted. "I was in a rush, okay? Kyu told me to spy on them."

Baekkie looked at me with raised eyebrows "Kyu? Which Kyu? Sunny?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed "Suju Kyu. Kyuhyun. Your hyung. Look! They're out!"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

K.S☆