When sunny leaves...

Jessica's POV

I woke up the last today. I went into the living room and there were only 7 of us. I stopped and frowned. Who's missing? "Sunny unnie is not feeling well so she's sleeping in" I nodded and sat down as I texted Suga oppa.

From: Yoongi Bae

Jungkook won't stop pestering me. He keeps asking if Sunny would come :<

To: Yoongi Bae

She's not coming. She's sick so she's sleeping in.

from: Yoongi Bae

oh.. I can't wait to see you Princess <3

to: Yoongi Bae

Me too <3

Sunny's POV

As the chatters of the girls and the sound of the girls' footsteps died down, I got up and showered. I changed into my grey hoodie and jeans. I took out my luggage that I had prepared beforehand and wore my red converse shoes. I looked at my now empty room. I will miss you guys... Where should I put the letters I wrote for them?

I decided to place the letters for the girls on my bed. They would be able to see it right? I placed my small keychain on it so that it does not fly away. I took the necklace that had mine and Baekhyun's friendship rings and wore it. I waited for Beast and BTS to leave before going out. I pulled my luggage with me as I walked to Beast's dorm. I inserted the spare key I had and taped each letter to the doors of their rooms. I locked the door and placed the spare key under the vase outside their dorm.

I stopped in front of BTS's dorm and pondered. How do I give them my letter? Oh yeah! Jimin oppa! I took a cab to the hospital and pulled my luggage along as I went to his ward. "Oppa?" I lightly shook him awake. "Jimin oppa" He stirred for a while before opening his eyes. He gave me an eye smile. "Sunny-ah!  Shouldn't you be in school? What are you doing here?"  I returned his smile. "I'm just here to visit you. I should get going. I hope you feel better soon. Can you pass these letters to the other oppas for me?" Jimin oppa nodded. "Sure. I'll do that. Thanks Sun" I should be thanking you instead. 

He took out his letter and looked at me eagerly. "Can I read mine now?" I got no time... I nodded and gave him a small smile. "Don't move too much oppa. You can read yours when I'm gone. Speaking of which, bye" He waved me off with a cheeky smile. I immeditely ran out of his ward, took my luggage and ran. It won't be long before he finds out i'm leaving. 

By luck, I caught a cab and went straight to the airport. I checked in and boarded my plane without looking back. I turned off my phone and relaxed in my seat.

Jimin's POV

I opened her letter and read.

'Dear Jimin oppa, It's me Sunny. I heard that you collapsed. Thank god you're okay. Get well soon alright? The reason I wrote this letter is because I won't be in Korea anymore. That's right :) I'm leaving. Don't jump off your bed. I don't want you running after me. I guess i can't take it anymore. Your lives would be better without me I guess. I'm sorry for being a cold girl at the start. There are many things I regret but my letter ends here. If you need anything, or if the other oppas need anything, just give me a call :3 I'll always be here. -Yours truly,Sunny'

My eyes widened. She left?! I took my phone out and called Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hyung? What is it? Does your body hurt?

Jimin: Yah! Come to the hospital now! All 6 of you!

Jungkook: Why? I swear if it's not-

Jimin: It's Sunny you rascal! Come here now!

Yoseob's POV

I tapped my pockets for my phone. I groaned and tapped manager hyung's shoulder. "Hyung, can we go back to the dorm and take my phone? I left it in my room." Hyunseung gasped. "I was about to say the same thing!" manager hyung made a turn. All of us entered the dorm and took what we needed. I was about to enter my room when I saw a letter taped to my room door. I raised one eyebrow as I read.

'Dear Yoseob oppa, in case you're wondering, I'm Sunny. I'm leaving Korea. for real :) Don't be sad. Or shocked. Or guilty. I'm sorry for leaving without a proper farwell but I don't think that would work. I know, I owe you a contract. But I don't think I can fufill that. Anyways, if you need me, just text me or call me, i'll always be available :3 Patch up with BTS oppas btw. Don't be enemies anymore. I got eyes everywhere. -Your sunshine, Sunny'

"Guys!" I looked up from my letter and saw that they too were holding up letters. "We got to find her!" Gikwang exclaimed. Hyunseung pouted, "I am her cousin and I wasn't notified but she expects me to not be sad or angry." Dongwoon frowned. "Sad for you. Does Seohyun know" Junhyung groaned. "Stop pouting and let's just go to the airport."

Jungkook's POV

'Jungkook oppa, by now, I would be on the way to the airport. I'm sorry for leaving without notifying you or anyone. I just wanted to go without tearing up. BTS, SNSD and Beast are a part of my life. I love all of you. Don't wait for me. Life must go on :) Patch up with Beast. Stop fighting.  Just to let you know, I'm still contactable by the same number :3 I'll be here if you need me. -Your sunshine, Sunny'

I felt my eyes tear up. Sunny left... She left.. "Yah! What are you guys doing here?! Go and look for her! We still have a chance! GO!" Jimin hyung yelled. taking the cue, I ran out of the ward, followed by the rest of the hyungs.

Author's POV

[ all of this is happening at the same time. Beast and BTS finding out]

beast and bts reached the airport at the same time. It wasn't until they met at the check in counter that they realised each other's presence. They froze and looked at each other blankly. Yoseob stepped forward, in front of Jungkook. "Let's look for Sunny together." He smiled at Jungkook while offering his hand for a handshake. Jungkook returned the smile and shook Yoseob's hands.

Together, the two groups looked for Sunny. They asked the staff for a passenger named Lee Soonkyu. The staff simply replied that the flight took off 15 minutes ago. When asked the flight destination, the staff denied giving more information. The two groups heaved a sigh of frustration before settling down outside the airport at the benches.

Hyoyeon's POV

From: TaeV

Go home. Check Sunny's room. All of you

To: TaeV

Oh.. We're on the way home

From: TaeV

Btw, treat Beast like they're your friends from now on. You'll know why soon

As I finished reading his message, we had all arrived at our dorm. Tiffany rushed in and opened Sunny's room door. She gasped loudly. We all entered and stared at her empty bed. I gave out the letters on her bed. Everyone started to tear. Even me of course.

'Hyorengi~~ By now, you would've figured out that I've left. Sorry for lying that I was sick this morning. There's many things I can say about you good friend. No wait. You're my sister. Help Dandyu look after Tiffany and the others. I know Fany would shed buckets of tears :') I love all of you no matter what. I'm still contactable with the number that you all have now . Treat beast like your friends too! Don't hate them anymore please. :3 like i said in the other letters, I'll always be here. I mean it :) Btw, good luck with V oppa. I ship~~ I hope to hear wedding bells soon!'

All of us looked up from our letters, tears smudging our faces especially Fany's like Sunny predicted, There was no need for words. We all knew that for Sunny''s sake, we had to pull ourselves together.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yes, It's a sad ending. There should be like a chapter or two more

K.S<3

It's a sad ending unfortunately :( Unless you want an alternative :) which I bet you will. Do comment!