5 boys?!

Sorry that the ending didn't match with the chapter because she did see them :') Mian~

Seohyun's POV

"SEOHYUN AH!" I turned around and faced Jin who was running towards me with his backpack slung over his shoulder. I smiled politely and waved. "Jin oppa. What is it?" He stopped in front of me and smiled. "Seohyun ah, when will you go home?"

I sighed and started walking slowly. Jin oppa kept up his pace. "Your unnies are worried." I kept quiet and looked everywhere but him. "Seo, go home please. Don't keep hanging around Beast." I stopped and turned to face him. "Why does everyone think they are bad? They've changed."

Jin sighed "Beast are not to be trusted. Like baby faced Gikwang for example. He acts all innocent but gets the girls' card. You know what I mean, right?"  I shook my head in disbelief. "Judgemental people... ALL OF YOU ARE JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE!"

I walked a few steps before he called me again. "If you won't do it because of Beast, then do it for your sisters' sake." I turned around amd glared at him. "It didn't give Jessica unnie rights to slap me. Besides, I have Sunny unnie." I started walking again before he could say anything.

As I walked out of the gate, I noticed Jessica unnie leaning against the wall outside. She got up and folded her arms. "Don't be stubborn. Get in the car. Let's go home." I scoffed as I turned to look at her. "I don't want to and you can't make me. I'm sick of being your toy." I stormed off as she yelled at me. "Seo Joohyun! come back here!"

Jimin's POV

Tomorrow is the day my girlfriend is coming home *smirks* I missed her so much! Wonder who she is? I won't tell you yet~ I was mentally planning out everything from the surprise party and other stuff until I bumped into Jin hyung's back.  Damn... has he been to the gym? My poor nose. I hit his shoulder gently. "Hyung. What's wrong?"

Jin looked at me, frowning. "Seohyun is way~ trusting of Beast. She has a hard brain." I frowned at his weird way of saying that she's stubborn. "She'll be fine. She's a smart girl" I reassured him. Jin was still frowning though. "One more thing" I started to plan again. "she said that she has Sunny on her side." SUNNY? Oh shucks... what was I planning again? God dammit.

I groaned and frowned. "They are smart girls hyung. Trust them." I glanced behind his shoulder at a girl with bangs and wavy long hair. "Jin hyung, your wife is here." I smirked as he hit my shoulder gently before going over to her. I sighed internally. Quickly come back... i miss you~

Sunny's POV

XiuBun:  Oh my gosh. Sorry for not replying. I just found my phone. Chen was pranking me.

Sunshine515:  It's okay.

XiuBun: So... what did you want to talk about?

Sunshine515: I've been feeling weird lately

XiuBun: ARE YOU PREGNANT?! WHO'S THE DAD? TELL ME! I'LL MURDER HIM!

Sunshine 515:   -.-'  I'm not preg. I just have butterfly feelings around some people

XiuBun: Elaborate

Sunshine515:  I blush around them. I feel fluttered, like I want to faint. I'm normally okay with them being close to me but lately I've been a bit shy.

XiuBun:  YOU'RE IN LOVE~  MY DEAR. I'm sorry . It might just be infatuations but go on. How many are there?

Sunshine515: um... 5

XiuBun:  OMG! YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH 5 BOYS?! WOW!

Sunshine515: Well, yeah

Sunshine515: WAIT WHAT?!

Sunshine515: HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

Sunshine515: 5 BOYS?! WHAT THE...

XiuBun: Girl

XiuBun: Calm down. How do you type so much in 4 seconds? Anyways, back to the topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate hate hate hate hate my family. Now I know why my brother caused all the troubles he did