Chp 5: Back to normal (?)

Junhyung's POV

Who's that girl though... We still don't know her name. We refer to her as the Cold Girl. Is she dating V or Jungkook? She's very close with them.

Dujun cooked us breakfast. He sat down and played with his phone "Dongwoon-ah, how's your eye?"

Dongwoon sat down and ate "Bruised. If she wasn't a girl, I would've fought her."

I hit his head "Pabo. Mess with Cold Girl and you'll get into trouble."

Yoseob took a sip of orange juice "She's my type. She can throw a punch and cute too. Double danger."

Gikwang stuck his hand out for a high five but Yoseob ignored it. Hyunseung choked "You like her?!"

Dujun sighed "Enough about the girl. Let's go to school."

Walking past beach house 4...

Cold girl came out with V, Jungkook and another girl with blonde hair. She looked at us one by one and scowled.

Sunny's POV

Wow. Beast. Early in the morning. I had to see Beast. WHY?! Junhyung keeps looking at me. Such a freak.

We walked a few distance behind them. Jessica, carried by Suga, Jimin and Sooyoung joined us then Yuri, J-Hope and Seohyun. The last to join were Rap Monster, Jin and Tiffany. We walked to school in a big gang.

During break at the port...

"Hey Sun" GG came and sat at the port with BTS.

"Hey" I replied simply.

"Sunny, we miss seeing your aegyo. Can you show cuteness today?" Tiffany asked slowly.

I look at the sea and sighed "No"

Yuri whined "Why?"

I stood up and looked at them. "My feelings are all dead. You guys didn't care when I cried. I was always happy in your eyes but the truth was, I was hurt. No one cared about me when I cried. You thought I was faking, you thought it was tears of happiness. I was long dead.Because of all eight of you. Why do you want me to be emotional now when it doesn't matter anymore?"

I dashed past them and walked to school. Jimin ran after me and patted my shoulder "Are you okay?"

I nod "I'm okay. I just need some time alone."

Jimin walked with me to school "Will you be okay alone? Can I follow you? I don't want Beast to harm you."

I shook my head "I'll be fine alone. I can pack a punch if necessary. Don't worry oppa."

I walked into school and ran. I wiped my tears and walked, not knowing where it'll lead me. I found a way to the rooftop. I sat down and sighed. I looked at BangtanShiDae on the port. I looked at the girls. They're still happy even though I'm gone. Told you no one cares. Jimin, Jungkook and V does. Whatever.

"Hey. Cold girl." Junhyung?

I put on my blank face and looked behind. Great. Beast. I stood up and folded my arms, looking at them with my cold face.

Yoseob smiled "Why are you alone?"

I frowned as the wind blew "Can't I be alone?"

Gikwang scoffed " I thought BangtanShiDae would never leave anyone alone."

I shrugged "I sent Jimin back to the port. How's your eye? *points to Dongwoon*"

Dongwoon scowled. "My eye is perfectly fine."