Seo and Dongwoon? + 1 year

"Congratulations~" BTS and SNSD celebrated the official announcements of the couples.

Throughout the party, Sooyoung was quiet but still put a smile on her face. Occassionally, she would nod and reply to questions.

Yoona nudged the Shikshin who wasn't eating much "What's wrong? Is the food not up to your standard?"

Sooyoung shook her head and took her purse "I got to go. Kyung's Ho waiting for me"

Yuri came with J-Hope "You're leaving already?"

Sooyoung gave a small smile. "I'm meeting Kyung Ho. Congrats Yul!"

J-Hope raised his eyebrow " Jung Kyung Ho ?"

Yuri giggled "I'll tell you later oppa. Have fun unnie!"

[ Jung Kyung Ho  is an actor who is Sooyoung's boyfriend. I never mentioned him before in the story. sorry! ]

Sooyoung nodded before walking out. Have fun? She drove to the park where they always met. She parked right beside his car before entering it.

"Oppa" Sooyoung greeted him as she sat beside him.

Kyung Ho smiled and held her hand "Hey... Why are you crying? Don't." He pulled her into a tight embrace in an attempt to comfort her.

It didn't. Sooyoung cried even more. How can I not cry when you are leaving for the States for 3 years? "3 years is too long... And you're leaving tomorrow morning... How can I not cry?"

Kyung Ho rubbed her back gently " I'm sorry... I promise, if you stop crying, I'll text you everyday"

Sooyoung hit his chest "If I cry, you won't?"

Kyung Ho laughed "Of course I will... Please stop crying. Don't make it harder for both of us"

Sooyoung wiped her tears and held his hand "Why does your mum hate me so much?"

Kyung Ho stroked her cheek "She's always like that, protective of me. I promise, I won't look at other women at the States"

Sooyoung sniffed "I'll wait. For you" (hinting a drama later in the story)

Meanwhile, at the party...

"Yeah! People call me V, But my name is Taehyung! Child of Baekkie, and my father's Daehyun!"

Everyone laughed at V's "rap" . A drunk V is not 4D but 8D. (idk what i'm saying)

Rap Monster shook his head and pulled V to sit down "Yah! you're wasted. Did you take the soda as soju again? This bast-"

Suga hit his arm "Language"

V pouted "I'm not drunk. I'm saying a fact. I am Baek hyung and Daehyun hyung's child"

Sunny laughed "You're lucky Taengoo is at Baekkie's dorm with him"

Jimin sat down, panting like he just performed Danger. Jungkook gave his hyung some water "What's wrong?"

Jimin took a sip and panted "First of all, it's hyung for you. *sip* Second of all, why is Seohyun with Beast Dongwoon?"

Sunny shrugged "Seohyun said something about helping him win his soon-to-be girlfriend's heart"

V stood up and ran, free from Rap Monster who was supposed to look after him. Hyoyeon looked at V worriedly "Should I chase him? I have a bad feeling about letting him be wild and free?"

No one bothered to answer her so she just ran after V. Jin held Narsha's hand as they sat down "Yah, what's with the serious atmosphere?"

Rap Monster "I can't think of a girl who Dongwoon likes. If he really liked a girl, why ask Seo to help?"