77. 🚿🔥

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 77

Recap – RagSan’s engagement

[[[ HOTNESS ALERT ⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!! ]]]

It was night, almost 1pm when Ragini’s phone rang. She saw it was sanskaar. She picked up the call.;

Sanskaar : where are you?

Ragini : chand pe … [ on moon ]

Sanskaar : ha ha… very funny. Now tell me??

Ragini ( yawns ) ; sansku i’m in my room... duh

Sanskaar : what?? This means you forgot your dare?

Ragini bites her tongue and pouts. She sits down.

Ragini ; sanskuuuuuu....... but how will i?

Sanskaar : you should have thought this before accepting it? i don’t know... i want you here in half an hour...

Saying so he keeps the phone and smiles. He was so excited. On the other hand, ragini looks on biting her nails. Pooja who was sleeping beside her woke up.

Pooja : what happened di?

Ragini ; i’m in a mess.

She tells her about the dare. Pooja laughs listening to her.

Pooja : di common how can you agree to that?

Ragini : i didnt thought about it but you stop laughing and tell me what should i do?

Pooja
: hmmm..... i think you should complete the dare and show him that you are not less than anyone.

Ragini nods and smiles determinedly.

Pooja : but how will you go?

Ragini : i’ll take baba’s car... coz at this point i wont get any taxi... you please cover up for me...

Pooja : yeah don’t worry but please be here before everyone gets up. And remember tomorrow we have to go back.

Ragini agrees with her and kisses her on the cheek and goes from there. She wears her shoes, take a stole and secretly gets the car keys from the drawer. She drives to her destination.

~~~~~~ 

Ragini calls sanskaar.

Ragini : i’m here... open the door.

Sanskaar ; janeman... the door is open. Now quickly come inside and then in my room. Without making noise... okay??

Ragini : don’t teach me Mr. Kapoor....

She huffs and gets down from the car. She jumps inside from the wall of MM so that the watchman wont see her. She then slowly opens the main door, comes inside and runs towards sanskaar’s room after closing the door.

But sanskaar’s room door is closed. She looks on angrily. She immediately calls him.

Ragini ( whispers “)
; where on the earth are you dumbo?

Before she could ask anything more, someone came from behind and closed her eyes with one hand and turned her towards himself. He then shuts her mouth with same hand. He opens the door and takes her inside while she tries to resist.

 He opens the door and takes her inside while she tries to resist