Chapter 38

Heyyyyyy Beautiful People!!!!!  How are you all??  Ik many of u might be upset with me for not updating in a long time.... But u see I hv my exams n I'm not getting time to write. ........ Ik u all will understand and will support me through out.......  So enough of my bakbak let's get started. ......😊😊😊😊😊😊

Recap: addy's bday.... Dp's outburst.....  Sanskaar upset with ragini......

DELHI!!! 

Ragini and Sanskaar comes back home in the evening.....  Mohan serves them coffee and snacks and then leaves for his house. 

Sanskaar: ginu...... 

Ragini: hmm?? 

Sanskaar: i'll come back after changing....  U too change....  Then we can hv dinner..... 

Ragini: So early?? 

Sanskaar: yeah tomorrow I hv to go early so I'll sleep early...  N tomorrow i'll send the driver to pick u... 

Ragini: no that's okay...  I'll come... 

Sanskaar: u sure??

Ragini: yeah.... 

Both went to their respective rooms to change and were a little upset as they were talking somewhat formally....  They got freshen up and ragini came to kitchen in her tee and pajama and started making dinner.  Sanskaar was still in his room. Ragini felt bad as everyday he used to help her in making dinner. 

" He might b tired yaar...  Today it was so hectic for him.... " she consoled herself...  And soon she diverted her mind to food and cooked sanskaar's favourite matar paneer and raita with chapattis.....  She placed the dishes on the table and called for hi.....

" sanskaarrrrrr...... Come down...  Food is ready..... "" she shouted from down as she kept the water on the table. 

" coming " He said back..... 

After few minutes he descended down in his shorts and tee...  They both sat down and had their dinner silently. 

Sanskaar ( wiping his hands after washing ): ginu I'm going...  I hv to see some files....  n I'm Sorry that I couldn't help u today..... 

Ragini: its okay sansku....  U go i'll manage.... 

Sanskaar smiled and went from there to his room.  Ragini resumed het work and started washing dishes. 

Ragini: arre sansku...  Wipe it properly.... 

She said without realising that he's not there.  She pressed her lips and controlled her tears to come out. 

Ragini: calm down ragini.....  Kuch pane k liye kuch khona padhta hai........  I'm sure he'll understand y I did this..... 

She cleaned all the dishes and switched off all the lights....  As she was abt to enter her room she saw that the lights of his room was still on.  It was decided that there will b no compromise in the work so if he'll hv important meetings the next day they'll sleep in their own rooms.