86. Where is Sanskaar?

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 86

Recap – mystery

The episode starts in the wedding hall where Maheshwari’s and Gadodia’s are present along with Pooja, Khushi, Abhay and his parents. It was supposed to be a small ceremony with only family members. Anyways, the decoration, food and atmosphere was magnificent. Arnav came there with his parents.
VR: Congratulations Ram, Bhabhi Ji…
Ram : thank you Vivek. I’m so glad you came.
Dp : Annapurna, where are the kids?
Ap : they must be here only.
Sujata : Abhay, Pandit ji kab aaenge?
Abhay : he’s on his way and is about to reach aunty ji.
Ram : bhaisaab, where are Adarsh and Laksh?
Shekhar : and Swara?
Sujata : Adarsh said that he’ll be back in an hour but abb 4 ghante hogaye hai…
Ap : Pari, did he said anything?
Pari : no mummy ji..
Shomi : Swara said she’ll be back but didn’t told me where she was exactly.
Dada : hey bhagwan, what’s happening? Where are all the kids?
Ram : Sujata, Sanskaar?
Sujata : when I went to give him clothes, he was bathing… he must be ready by now.
There was hustle in the hall. Everyone was worried. Arnav and Abhay went to check around the guesthouse to look for them. Ram, DP tried to call them.

~~~~
Ragini was sitting on the bed, terrified. There was an unwanted feeling which was creating a pit in her stomach. For some reason, she was not getting good vibes. Her phone rang.
Ragini : hello…
C : o hello, Ragini….. Shadi ho gayi tumhari?
The caller asked sarcastically.
Ragini : what do you want? Why are you troubling me?
C : niche jake dekho…. Someone is waiting for you. Or may be not……. <evil laugh>

Ragini started breathing heavily. She was feeling anxious. She grabbed her veil and moved towards the hall. Everyone stopped talking as they saw her coming. She scanned the room. Everyone was present except the Maheshwari brothers and Swara. Her heart sank. She prayed to God that nothing wrong should happen.
Ragini : Dadi Ma…… where… where is Sanskaar?
Arnav : Ragini, first, please sit down.
He tried to make her sit but she showed her palm. Everyone looked worried.
Arnav : Sanskaar is not in his room. The tap of his bathroom was on, but no one was there. He’s missing.
Ragini blacked out for a moment and lost her balance. Arnav held her in time. He made her sit. Ragini could hear faint voices of everyone calling her name. Dadi gave her water to drink. She stood up suddenly and went to Khushi.
Ragini : Khushi, you said he was there…
Khushi : Ragini, calm down. We are trying to find him. Aadarsh bhai, Laksh and Swara are also missing.
Ragini : what do you mean missing?
Ram : they are not here, Ragini. we have looked for them everywhere.
Ragini stumbled back. She was not understanding anything. She doubted Swara and Laksh but they are also missing. Her phone beeped. She looked at the message.
“bina dulhe ke shadi kaise hogi? Maine kaha tha na mana kar do shadi ke liye par tum nahi maani….. tch tch tch… so bad, Ragini…. or should I call you GINU as he says”
Ragini covered her mouth as she read the message. Arnav took phone from her hand and saw all the messages. He was shocked.
Arnav : Ragini, what is all this? Why didn’t you say anything?
Ragini was in so much shock to respond. Everyone read the messages and were terrified. Ragini looked around and ran towards the main door. Everyone else too ran behind her and stopped her.
Dadi : Laado, where are you going now?
Ragini : I have to find him, Dadi Ma… I have to…..
Shekhar : where will you go, beta? Stay here. Dp ji, you might know someone who can help us. Please talk to police…
VR: Wait, let me call the commissioner.
Everyone waited and tried the kids numbers while VR Talked to the commissioner.
VR: send me their pictures so I can forward it. He said they will start looking for them right away.
Ram forwards everyone pictures.
VR: the highways and all the roads going outside delhi are also blocked for checking. Hopefully we’ll get some clue.

~~~~~ 

Half an hour passed by but they didn’t received any call, neither from police nor from that unknown number. Pooja’s phone was continuously ringing but she was not picking up.
Khushi : pooja, who’s calling you?
Pooja : it’s our new boss.
Khushi : pick it up. Maybe it’s important.
Pooja nods and goes outside to talk. She came back after 5 minutes. She was looking confused.
Abhay : what happened, Poo? What did he say?
Pooja : I don’t know how but he knew that something was wrong here. He was worried about Sanskaar bhai. He asked me to give everyone’s number who was missing.
Everyone got alert hearing this.
Ragini : but… but what he has to do with all this?
Pooja : I don’t know. He sounded genuine so I gave him the numbers. Maybe he knows something.
Everyone started thinking and Pooja and Ragini shared little details about Kabir which they knew.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

In a dark room, Sanskaar was sitting unconscious on a chair with his hands, legs tied to the arms of the chair and his mouth taped. There were deep wounds on his cheeks and temple. A hard splash of water brought him back to consciousness. He tried to retract. ( Guys, remember Tejasswi’s ticket to finale stunt in KKK10 when she suddenly tried to escape, yes that’s how Sanskaar reacted. )
Voice : tch tch tch… what’s the hurry, Janeman. Relax.

A pair of hands moved on his shoulders and then to his chest. The person pulls the tape from his mouth. Sanskaar shouts due to pain. The only source of light was a dim lamp hanging on the roof.
Sanskaar : who… who are you? Why have you kept me here? Let me go… otherwise…
Voice: ah… otherwise? Don’t you have a huge ego, Sanskaar?
Sanskaar : just shut up. Show me your face and I’ll tell you how huge is my ego and how hard is my punch.
Voice : ishh…. Don’t I like your hardcore masculinity.
Sanskaar : what the hell do you want from me?
Voice : from you?? Hahaha… and you’re funny also. Wow. No wonder Ragini is madly in love with you.
Sanskaar : don’t you dare take her name from your filthy mouth.
Voice : and you’re so romantic, so possessive. I’m afraid… kahin mujhe bhi tumse pyar nah ho jaye…
Sanskaar grunts and tries to pull his hands and legs.
Voice : don’t even try.
Sanskaar : what do you want from me?
He asked angrily.
Voice : from you? You don’t have anything which I want. But what I want is with you.
Sanskaar : what? Are you high or what?
Voice : no I am not. You have something which isn’t yours but you still have it.
Sanskaar was getting annoyed. He started screaming and pulling his hands. The person slapped him hard and again pasted the tape on his mouth.
Voice : don’t you dare shout again.
The person grabbed his hair and then jerked his face.

~~~~~~~~ 

<Two hours before>

Swara was getting irritated because Laksh was just sitting alone and drinking. She walked across the hall and patted Laksh on his shoulder. He was shocked seeing her there.
Laksh : what.. what are you doing here?
He was really drunk.
Swara : I should ask you this question. What is going on with you? I’m seeing from few weeks.
Laksh : shut up Swara and you should not be here.
Swara : you don’t tell me what to do and what not? You answer my question…. Do you have anything to do with the messages Ragini is receiving??
Laksh : what nonsense…
He walked past her towards the exit. Swara followed him. They came out of the bar. Swara stopped him again.
Swara : you cannot do this to me or Ragini, Laksh. We are family. so if you know anything, please tell me before it’s too late.
Laksh : swara, <pause> I don’t …..
Before he could complete, some goons came out of nowhere and smashed a beer bottle on Laksh’s head. Swara was taken aback and tried to hold him. Laksh fell down. The other goon held her.
Goon 1: hey, handle her with care. She’s pregnant. Boss said nothing should happen to her.
This came as another shocker for her. The goons took only laksh’s phone as they could not find Swara’s. They literally threw Laksh in the back seat and made Swara sit next to him and drove away. Swara kept asking them questions but they didn’t respond. She took Laksh’s head in her lap and tried to wake him up.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

<Present>
VR: the commissioner called, I think they have some lead.
Ram : what did they said?
VR: someone gave them a tip that Laksh and Swara were seen in the outskirts near a bar.
Dp : bar?
Everyone gets more tensed hearing this. They again tried calling but of no use.
Shomi : Shekhar, I’m really worried about Swara,…. She’s pregnant. God knows if she has eaten anything.
Everyone tried to calm her down. Pooja looked at Ragini who was all lost. She went and sat near her.
Pooja : Di, you wont lose hope. Sanskaar bhai will come back.
Ragini looks at her. She wanted to cry but how could she. She didn’t want to fall weak. She wants to help in finding her Sansku. She just nods.
Pooja : Di, I have full faith in my Bhai, he’ll fight every obstacle to be here with you.
She hugs her. Ragini could feel a sense of hope in her heart. yes, her Sanskaar will come back for her. Her love will win. She stares the main door waiting for Sanskaar to come with her baraat.!!!!!!!!!!!