67. It feels good to be back! 🤗

Hello My dear beautiful people!!! Hope you all are doing great!!!!!❤️

Let's begin!

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 67

Recap : arshi’s wedding

The episode starts with airplane landing and all the maheshwari’s coming out of Kolkata airport. Sanskaar behaves distant from everyone and has his earphones on.

Swara ; ma, if it’s okay... can i and ragini go to baadi? Everyone will be surprised and happy seeing her..

She asked excited. Ap looks at Dp who nods. Ap allows her. Ragini smiles and looks at sanskaar, but he had his plain face on and she couldn’t read his eyes beneath the glares. Swara and ragini board a different taxi while rest all proceeds towards MM.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

BAADI

Swara and Ragini enters through the main entrance. Ragini is overwhelmed. She had never ever thought that she would be back there. There are tears of happiness in her eyes. She tightly holds swara’s hand and they move inside. She recalls her moments spent in that veranda. Dida sees her. She smiles widely.

Dida ( shouts ) : ae marwaran.... come outside and see who has come....

The girls come near her and takes her blessings. Ragini asks for forgiveness but dida nods no and hugs her tightly. Ragini smiles through her tears.

Ragini : how are you, Nani Ma?

Dida : badi jaldi yaad aa gayi apni nani ma ki... ( you finally remembered me )

Ragini : sorry nani ma..

Dida ( caressing her face ) : no beta, don’t say sorry. Now everything will be fine... you also forget the old things...

Ragini nods and hugs her. Swara smiles seeing them.

The gadodia’s come outside and are so happy to see ragini back. Ragini looks at them with love and guilt.

Dadi : Laado...

She takes Ragini in her embrace, teary eyed.

Ragini too hugs her tightly and sobs. They break the hug and Dadi caresses her face and kisses on her forehead and cheeks. Ragini joins her hands in front of her and bows down her head. Dadi holds her hands and nods no. She lightly hits her on the shoulder.

Dadi : khabardar, if you asked sorry one more time....

Ragini smiles through her tears. Dada ji comes forward. Ragini touches his feet, too. He blesses her.

Dada ji : beta, you took too much time to find your way back to your house. I thought i’ll die without seeing you for the last time...

Ragini : dada ji... please, don’t say like that.