Chapter 39

Recap: ragsan fight...... 

Sanskaar reads the letter.... 

""""

Sanskaar

All the best for your meetings and please don't worry about me I'm now used to it.  I'm taking a leave for today okay?  N I want u to crack all the deals today..  Otherwise u'll have it from me....  All the best! 

Ragini

"""""

Everything was written in distorted handwriting and there were tear marks all around. Sanskaar's heart pained so much....  He again recalls all the moments where he shouted on her,  slapped her and said so many things to her....  And every time it was his ANGER and her INNOCENCE!!!!  He hated himself for that. 

He kept his head on the head rest and let the tears flow from his eyes.  Every time he closed his eyes only Ragini's crying face came on front of him.....  He opened his eyes. 

Sanskaar: oh god ginu.....  I never realised that every time U cry...  I'm....  I'm the sole reason for it....  U hv always cried bcoz of me....  I'm so sorry ginu....  Pls come back.....  I'm sorry....... 

He was so tensed worried and nervous...... ( u know uska dil baitha ja raha tha....) ..  He started biting his nails in tension.  Tears flowed from his eyes.  Pooja knocked teh door but he didn't respond.  She came in and was shocked to see him like that.  Last time She saw him biting his nails was 5 yrs back when Mr. Kapoor gave him the responsibility of the company and he was not successful in cracking his first deal.  Lil bit she knew that he was not tensed bcoz of the deal. 

She came near him and took his hamd from hsi mouth...  Sanskaar looked at her.  His eyes were burning with tears..  Pooja got scared and worried at the same time. She hugged him tightly. 

Pooja: bhai...  Wht happened???  Where is bhabhi n y she left a letter for u??? 

Sanskaar: Pooja y this only happen with me???  Y cant I give happiness to anyone???  y I become a reason for everyone's misery....  Am I that bad Pooja???  I snatched ur sister from u..... 

He clutched her hand and cried hugging her.  She too couldn't stop herself from crying. 

Pooja: no bhai...  U r not bad....  No one is bad bhai only situations are bad...  Pls don't cry....  Tell me wht happened??? 

Sanskaar: I again scolded ginu....  U know na wht happened that time when I scolded her she got fever and this time I even dont know where she's is....  I don't know wht i'll do???  I'm soo bad poo.... 

She caressed his hair and tried calming him down.  He kept on crying holding her and told her wht happened this morning...  Her phn beeped and it said that Mr. James hv arrived.  She got more worried.  Now she didn't knew what she should do.... 

Sanskaar kept on murmuring his faults and kept asking for forgiveness..... 

Pooja separates him from herself and wipes her tears and then his....  Sanskaar kept looking down.  She got up and brought a glass of water.  He nodded no...  She kept her hand on his head and nodded to drink.  He drank the water.  Now the lil sister has become a mother for his elder brother........ ... 

She wiped his face with a wet towel and cupped his face and made him look in her eyes. 

Pooja: bhaiya.... 

He didn't listen... 

Pooja ( takes a deep breath ): sanskaar.....  ( he looks at her )  Now listen to me carefully....  Mr. James has come and the meeting will start within 10 mins...  I know u r not in a situation to handle this meeting so I'll cancel the meeting and will get it reschedule..   Okay???  And...  And u'll go home and take rest....  ( he tries to say something but she shushes him...)  no listen to me....  I'll go n find bhabhi....  U'll go n take rest.....  Okay???