Chapter 32

It was 4 in the morning ... Ragini was sound asleep holding a pillow in her hand ... sanskaar came out of the washroom with towels n kept in the bag .. he has packed all the things n all the bags were kept near the couch ...

Sanskaar : gginu ....

No response .

Sanskaar : kitna soti hai yeh ladki ?? ( how much this girl sleeps ?)

Sanskaar comes near her and tickles on her feet .she moves and covers herself with blanket ...

Ragini ( sleeping ) : sansku will u let me sleep or not yaar ??

Sanskaar ( smirks ) : ginu .. don’t u want to go back ??

Ragini : voh . toh .. we’ll ..... go ... in morninggggggggggg naaaa .............. let me sleep now .......

Sanskaar : its already 7 darling common get up .....

Ragini ( getting up in shock ) : what ??

Sanskaar nods cutely hiding his smile . ragini sees this n checks her phone showing 4:05 am . She llooks at sanskaar angrily but then falls on the bed coz she was really tired ... sanskaar sighs and nods in disbelief .........

Sanskaar : please ginu //.. get up na i want to ........... umm ..... i hv a surprise for u .......

Ragini : sansku subah k chaar baje kaun surprise deta hai ?? tum bhi aake so jao ... come ........ ( sanku who gives surprise at 4 in the mornig ?? u also come n sleep ... )

She pats the bed indicating him to sleep .

Sanskaar : tu aise nhi manegi na ?? ( youwont agree na ?? )

Ragini nods no in sleep . sanskaar lets out a cold breath and picks her in his arms and takes her to washroom ... ragini mves her legs and hands but he holds her tightly and makes her stand in front of mirror ...

Sanskaar : brush ur teeth quickly and come .. i’m waiting ...

Ragini stands still there angrily with herhands in front of her chest .

Sanskaar : ginu ... brush ur teeth ... don’t behave like a small girl ..

Sanskaar was wearing a pajama and a tee with jacket and ragini was in her capri and tee tweety night suit.. Looking cute....

Ragini makes a weird face and turns her face to other side . sanskaar nods no in disbelief ....... then takes her brush and puts toothpaste on it .. ragini sees this from corner of her eyes and smiles but again makes a angry face before he can see ...

Sanskaar ( giving her the brush ) : lo ... now brush ur teeth ...

Ragini : nhi karna mujhe ... ( i don’t want to do .. )

Sanskaar : then wht u want to do ??

Ragini : i want to sleep ...

Sanskaar : really ??

Ragini opens her mouth to say yes but before she could speak sanskaar puts the brush in her mouth , making her eyes big .. she looks at him narrowing her eye brows while he winks at her .

Sanskaar : now u hv to brush .... if i made u brush then you’ll get hurt ... so quickly brush ur teeth n come out ...

Ragini huffs and stamps his foot and start brushing her teeth angrily ..

Sanskaar ( smiles ) : aaraam se warna lag jaegi .... ( slowly otherwise you’ll get hurt ........)

He goes from there winking while she blush... she brushes her teeth and comes out to find sanskaar wearing his shoes and jacket ..