81. Fam Jam

Ahem ahem...... Surprise!!!🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻😍😍😍😍😍 Well for now let me get you back to the story but don't forget to read the author's note at the end.... Pretty please!!!! 🥺🥺

Happy Reading!!!

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 81

Recap – Dada Dadi in Delhi

Ragini held the back of her head and moaned in pain. Sanskaar shifted her hair and saw two pair of legs coming towards them. He sighed and made Ragini sit on the ground.

Sanskaar ( irritated ) : not again.....
Dada and Dadi too came out hearing the chaos. Dadi immediately ran towards Ragini and caressed her hair.

Dada : what happened? Who are these two?
Dada pointed at two young boys standing bending their head with bat in their hand. Sanskaar picked up the leather ball and twisted their ears.

Sanskaar : you guys will never behave right? Earlier you broke the window and today Ginu’s head.

( what you guys thought haan?? Tell meeee )

Boy 1 : sorry bhaiya.. sorry didi...
Ragini : it’s okay.. let them go Sansku...

Dadi ( her inner Marwaran woke up seeing her laado in pain ) : arre aise kaise? Sanskaar call their parents... is this the way to play? What if something serious happened to my Laado?
Boy 2: sorry aunty... it happened by mistake.. don’t call our parents...

( delhi ke ladke itne shareef? Naah 🤪🤪)

Sanskaar : Harshit, how many times we have told you not to play with the leather ball here?? Earlier also because of you people Mrs. Gandhi got hurt...

Dada : kaise bache hain yahan ke?
Ragini : let it go na... i’m fine..

Boy 1 : Ragini didi is right as always... Sanskaar bhaiya now give us our ball so that we can go and play... our match is stuck...
Dadi : hey mara khatushyam ji.. Laado, yahan ke bache toh zubaan bhi ladate hain.. batameez...
Lakshay ( boy 1 ) : look aunty.. we are asking with so much respect... don’t insult us...
Harshit : Sanskaar bhaiya give us the ball otherwise you know na... mahabharat shuru ho jaegi...
Dadi snatches the ball from Sanskaar’s hand. All looks on.
Dadi : you wont get the ball.. first call your parents....
Harshit and Lakshya look at each other, smirks and nods.
Lakshay : you want to meet out parents?
Dadi nods.
Lakshay : see there they are.... on the terrace....
He points out at the terrace of the next house. Dadi turns to look and so does everyone else. Lakshay signs Harshit who runs, rolls Dadi, takes the ball from her hand and they both run out laughing.

(( The above scene is also inspired by real life incidents ))

Sanskaar holds Dadi, preventing her from falling. Dada and Dadi are too shocked to even react. Ragini sighs.

Ragini : that’s why i was saying just return the ball. These kids are little devils.

Dada : haye... literelly they are devils.... Laado are you okay?

She nods. Sanskaar makes Dadi sit beside Ragini and goes in to get water for them. Dadi was sweating. Till now only her mother in law and her neighbour, Dida had got the nerves to screw with her mind but now, these two little kids made a fool out of her. Never in her wildest dream she would have thought that something like this would happen to her.

Sanskaar : welcome to Delhi, Dadi Ma.....

He says giving her the glass of water.

~~~~~~~~