Chapter 36

Recap: ragini's romantic n hot dream..... 

So it was the next beautiful morning in Delhi...  Ragini was sleeping peacefully when the alarm on her phone rang disturbing her sleep. 

" oh god no one wants me to sleep..   "

She thought as she got up and went to washroom to get fresh.

"   It is 6 in the morning.  N sanskaar has gone for his jogging so he'll come till 7 only so better I'll take a small nap... "

She thought while coming out of the washroom after getting fresh.  She lied down on the bed and took a small nap! 

Sanskaar came home after his jogging and went to his room to get fresh...  After sometime he came down in his formal shirt,  Pant and blazer in his hand.  He was looking really hot with spiked hair. 

He went to kitchen to find Ragini but she was not there.. 

" hope she's fine... "

He thought as he proceed towards her room and opened the door and saw her sleeping.  He smiled and went towards her and slowly moved his hand on her hair and woke her up. 

" ginu..  Common get up...  Its 8 am....  Today don't u wanna go to office?? "

He asked while taking off the blanket over her. 

" arre sansku let me sleep na for some more time....  U know I'm soo tired... "

Said ragini pulling back the blanket. 

" o really??  Would you like to tell me what grt work u hv done that u r so tired??? "

He asked her again taking back the blanket... 

" sansku don't irritate me yaar... Let me sleep for some more time.... "

She said pulling the blanket with force because of which sanskaar got pulled and landed up on ragini making her shout due to sudden weight on her. 

" ahhhh..... " she screamed as he landed on her. 

He closed her mouth with his hand to stop her from screaming.  they both have an eye lock...  

He slowly removes his hand from her lips and slowly moves towards her cheeks and caresses her cheeks with his thumb.  She blushes like anything.  he smiles. 

Ragini: sansku.... 

Sanskaar: hmm....

Ragini: voh.... 

Sanskaar: what??? 

Ragini: voh mohan bhaiya... .. 

Sanskaar immediately gets up from her and look towards the door to find no one there.  He looks back where she was laughing continuously!!  He too smiled.  And came towards her. 

Sanskaar: ginu..... I'll not leave u.... 

Ragini: okay.... 

Saying she runs inside the washroom while sanskaar goes out blushing thinking abt the recent moments. He goes in kitchen and prepares omelette and coffee for both of them. Later they had breakfast and went to office..... 

KOLKATA! 

Everyone was in the drawing room having tea.  While dp,  rp,  adarsh and laksh were discussing about some meetings uttara was playing with Addy and the ladies were sitting there staring at their husbands.